RED Part 2

Your mind was going a million miles a minute. The man who was in front of you, was not the man you had met all those years ago. The memories of your meeting with the eldest Winchester played in your mind like a movie.

* 10 years ago *

You had just finished a long and busy night at the bar, and you couldn't wait to go home and kick off the uncomfortable high heels that you stupidly wore tonight. You were walking down the empty street that was lit from the street lights above. You did this every night, and you had never had to worry about anything until tonight. You had a feeling of eyes on your back, and you glanced behind you to see a tall shadow a short distance behind you.

" It's just a person walking the same way as you. " You told yourself, as you gripped your pepper spray in your jacket pocket.

You couldn't shake this feeling that something bad was about to happen. You quickened your pace and glanced back again, and noticed that he was gone. You stopped and looked around. There were no side streets, so where the hell did he go? You shook your head, you weren't going to stick around to find out. The moment you tuned to start walking again, your heart skipped a beat, when you seen the man standing right in front you.

" Can I help you? " You asked, hiding the fear in your voice.

He took in a deep breath, like he was smelling the air between the two of you.

" Yes, actually you can. "

You thought you were seeing things when you seen him open his mouth and shark like teeth retracted from his gums. You turned to run, but he grabbed a hold of your arm and you screamed in pain at how strong this man was. You fought to escape, but he pulled you to his chest, in an iron grip and his other hand holding both of yours together. Your heart felt like it was going to beat right out of your chest. You kept telling yourself this was all a dream, but an instant pain in your neck, crashed that thought real quick. You struggled until your vision became blurry, and right before you gave up, you felt another pair of arms wrap around your waist and pull you from this things grip. You watched as a tall brown shaggy haired man swung a huge knife and chopped this...thing's head right off of his body. You tried to steady your breathing not knowing what the hell was going, then you realized that there were still arms around your waist. You turned your head and your eyes met with the most beautiful green ones you had ever seen. You pushed from his grip and he let go, but kept close just in case you passed out. He had short dirty blonde hair, that stuck up in different directions, a bit of stubble on a strong jaw, and he had lips that you only read about in those cheesy romance novels. You looked at the other man that still held the bloody knife in his hand. He was a bit taller than the other man. He had chocolate brown eyes that matched his shaggy hair, and he had the exact same jaw as the blonde. You again looked between both of them, then finally caught your breath.

" What the hell was.... who are you guys? " You tried to form a sentence but your mind really wasn't working at the moment.

" My name is Sam Winchester and that is my brother Dean. " The taller one said, as he set the knife on the ground, to make me feel a little less freaked out.

" And that was a vampire. " Dean added.

You looked at Dean and shook my head.

" A vampire, what kind of fucking drugs are you guys on? " You said with a nervous laugh.

" Listen, I know this sounds . "

" Unbelievable. " You cut Sam off.

" Pretty much, but it's true. " He smiled softly.

There was something about the way that man looked at you, and you couldn't help but calm down a bit. You ran your fingers through your tangled hair and let out a shaky breath.