New Home (Remake!)

I watched in amazement as the limo pulled through the packed streets of Silverwood. Buildings lines the streets, different items lining glass windows on the street side. The wolves in the streets wore many different clothing items; crop tops, shorts, jeans, polo shirts, and more. So different compared to Wintercount's little village with wooden houses lining the snowy mountain side at great distances apart, the tall storage house where we kept the shipments of food from the Nainen Pack located at the mountains base. It was an all female pack mainly holding refugee's and runaways. I was pulled from my thoughts as the vehicle lurched to a stop. Staring out the window my gaze was cast upon what I could assume was the pack house. It was huge! Two stories tall, the trimmings of the windows and dark wooden structure were painted a bright silver. The roof was white. Tree's lined the yard, the wood a pale color next to the darkened leaves.

I felt the seat move next to me and I turned to notice Asher. Out of instinct I cowered away, but I couldn't help but notice his eye color was way darker than before. And his voice was deeper as he spoke.

"Omega." His tone was kind, gentle. His wolf had taken control. He placed his cold hand on my cheek, scanning my face.

"What is your name, and previous pack? You only moved to stage as a mountain girl." He grinned. It was bright and calming. How could Asher have such a sweet wolf when he was, you know, cruel and stuff. I stuttered my response.

"U-Um, my name is T-Tip Greene, from W-Wintercount P-Pack." He smiled wider, repeating my name once. Then his eyes reverted to normal, that handsome sparkling grey. His grin turned into a scowl and I felt the hand on my cheek tense. I was frozen. He moved his hand resting on my cheek and my face went flying into the back of velvet seat we were on. I wasn't that fazed, but it still hurt my heart. Mate's bond. Physically though, I clearly wasn't as fazed as Asher thought I was gonna be because a sound of disappointment left the back of his throat. I picked my head back up and looked at him blankly, much like I usually look at my mother. Only a moment later I moved my gaze to my lap, hoping I didn't anger him too much.

I looked up when I heard movement, my gaze landing on Asher's back as he left the vehicle. I slowly followed him, biting my lip. I tugged at my coat sleeves as my feet hit the cement of the rounded driveway. I looked up at the pack house. It looked so much bigger while not looking through a window.

"I'm going to work, Adeline will show Tip around." Asher growled, walking off towards the main doors of the house. He disappeared inside. I bit my lip harder, looking to my side. I saw Asher's Beta smiling at me. He was just a little bit taller than me with shoulder length blonde hair. His emerald green eyes shining in curiosity.

"So your names Tip?" He asked, tilting his head. He looked so friendly compared to the Alpha. I slowly nodded to him.

"Yeah, T-Tip Greene." He smiled wider, holding his hand out.

"I'm Derik. Derik Moss. The big bullies Beta." He chuckled. I stared at his hand momentarily before reaching my own hand out, shaking his. I slinked my arm back to my side, playing with the hem of my sleeves. He motioned for me to follow him, starting to walk off.

"I'll introduce you to my mate, Adeline. She goes by Addy though." He chuckled again as I followed him. Derik led me around to the side of the large house, pulling out a key and unlocking a dark door. He pushed it open and the pale artificial light shone out the frame. He stepped inside, closing the door after I did the same. I looked around. It was a large living area. It contained two large flat screen TV's, a long couch, a bunch of beanbags, and a ton of console systems I couldn't recognize. Sitting in one of the beanbags was a girl with long, beautiful blonde hair. The tips of her hair were dyed a bright blue. I could only see the back of her but her voice was smooth like honey when she spoke.