Chapter 13 - Human technologies suck

"Are we here?" Rosy asked like for twentieth time. I groaned and gave her annoyed look.

"No, but we are very close" I said. I had said 'no' too many times in few hours. We've been driving for 6 hours now. We should stop in  next city and leave there our car. We couldn't leave car in London and go from there in vampire speed cause someone could have been watching and following us. So we took car to mask everything. I know, we are so damn  smart. We are just 20 minutes away from the city but I don't know if I will live it through.

"Maybe we arrived?" Rosy asked again. Is she trying to get me out of my own minds?! 

"NO!" I yelled in annoyed voice and Rosy groaned. She looked through the window and sighed. She is so impatient...

"Can you find something to do while we driving?" I asked her. If she will keep asking I will go insane!

"For example?" She asked and I thought a bit. Aha!
"For example, play Angry Birds!" I suggested.

"I already unlocked and went through all levels" she said. Uh, there goes an excellent idea to shut her up.

"How about Fruit Ninja?" I asked.
"Done" she said. Wtf? Does she have a life?!

"Doodle jump?"
"Already played"
"Hill Climb Racing?"
"Done"
"Paper toss?"
"Played" What the heck?!

"When you did this all?!" I exclaimed. Is she some sick game maniac?!

"In few hours" she struggled her shoulders. Oh my...

"I have nothing to say to you..." I said. How can normal person play all games in just hours.? But, she ain't a normal, so I guess we can't doubt her abilities. I sighed and drove through city's welcome sight. Finally.

"Is it here?" Rosy asked and I grinned. I didn't think I will ever say this to her except 'no' answer.
"Yes, we are here" I said proudly and parked our car in the parking near the airport. We are in Dublin now. I haven't told you what we drove really fast, 240 kilometers per hour. Nobody stopped us. We took care of it. Now we need to fly to New York. From there we will run to Florida. I know, difficult but how we won't get others attention. And believe me, we don't need it. 

I stepped out of my car and Rosy did the same. Ah, fresh air. Irish air. I always liked Ireland, here people are more friendly and honest. 

"Finally we are out of that small thing!!! Fresh air and ..." Rosy acclaimed and smelled the air. "...fresh blood" she finished and I gave her a look saying 'don't-do-anything-stupid' . she rolled her eyes and gave me innocent smirk. 

"OK, let's go to the plane" I said and we headed to the entrance of the airport. We passed some many people. They all smelled so good and freshly. Here comes a hunger. We haven't eaten still. We have to wait till we get to Florida. Its to dangerous to feed here, in UK. Here can be that out enemy and find us in just few minutes. And then we can say 'buh bye' to out plan to find and destroy the weapon.

"These people smell too good" Rosy whined and I nodded in agreement.

"I know. Wait till we get to Florida and we will feed there" I said and she sighed.

"Whatever, I hope those planes fly fast" Rosy said and I sighed now. I really hope they fly fast, too. Cause I don't know if I will be able to control my hunger. I haven't eaten in two days. Why didn't I drink more back in London? I guess, I will never find out.

"Flight to New York is boarding in 10 minutes. Please all passengers flying to New York come to 3B gates. I repeat 3B gates to New York" voice from the airport speaker said. This is our flight! We went to the gates and us stopped some woman and asked our tickets. Pff, like we need them.

"You will let us in the plane without tickets and forget this conversation forever" I said to the woman as I looked her in the eyes. My eyes changed color to yellow while I was compelling her. Woman blinked few times and smiled at us. She let us in and wished us good day. What a nice human!

We sat near the window and fastened our seat belts. 
"These human stuffs suck" Rosy sighed and I rolled my eyes. Why she always complains?

"I understand. You don't like human's technologies. Now can you shut up, please?" I asked. Wow, it sounded more nicer in my head. 

"OK, I'm shouting up. I'm sorry, I'm just so hungry, you know how I am when I am one" she complained and I sighed in response.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too. I'm hungry too. Just want to get there faster" I said and shut my eyes close. These trips tiring.

Plane took off the ground and I smiled in satisfaction. 

***

We've been flying 4 hours now. I got a little sleep nor I needed it. My hunger got bigger and I fought the urge to fill my fangs into some stuarde's neck. I just want to get out of this plane quickly. These people smell too good for my liking.

"So what's up with you and the boys?" Rosy asked out of the blue. I turned at her and gave her confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked her [face like in side picture]

"Do you fancy someone?" She wiggled her eyebrows. What?! I swear this girl...

"Where did this come from?" I asked her. Why would she think I fancy one of the boys? I wouldn't. Don't get me wrong, they all are good looking and sweet and all. But I just see them like brothers or something. Liam, Louis, Zayn are like my older brothers. Niall is my bestie, he's so cute and carefree. And Harry is... Harry.I don't know what I think about him. When I saw him first time, I was astonished by his beauty and cheekiness. Now I still get that bigger hunger around him but I don't know why.

Whatever, still if I would fancy one of them, it wouldn't work out, cause I'm a vampire and he would be human. I won't get old and he would. Its just not for me to find the love.

"I just curious" Rosy answered with a weird smirk. She's up to something. Its just that what smirk not a good sight at all. Hope she won't think to do anything stupid. Fingers crossed.

_________

heyy! I'm sorry it's kind of short! 

So, what do you think so far? I, myself, really enjoy writting scenes about Rosy, she is one of my favorite characters! She's hilarious.

What will happen next? Do they find what they are looking for? 

Let me know what you think in the comments!

ALSO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

LOVE YOU <3