Kyrklind and Danny save their senior prom night.

Casper high school was excited not only because the school year was almost over as well as graduation was next month. All the seniors were getting ready to walk at graduation and getting all their other graduation plans all ready. Prom was around the corner too all the students who planned to go were getting their plans, their dresses, their suits, their dates, groups, and other plans ready for their special night together.  Kyrklind Fenton was the most excited for prom and her senior year going so great. She did tons of great things too including: she defeated witches and saved a wedding, saw Foo Fighters that October, and recently stopping both Lily and Payton as well as finding out that they really were ghosts disguised as humans to get anything they wanted. She also turned eighteen on November 6th along with her brother who celebrated his eighteenth birthday the day before Kyrklind's eighteenth birthday. The twins senior year was going great there were only two things left of it being both their senior prom and then graduation on the 10th of May. It was April 8th prom was set to take place on April 13th that was in four days.

  The twins were getting all that they needed for prom including Kyrklind's prom gown and Danny's suit for prom. The twins decided to go in a group with their dates: Danny and Sam were going together, Kyrklind and Zach were going together, Tucker and Ophelia were going together they began dating in December and decided to go to prom in the Fenton twins' group together. The twins were planning on getting their photos taken on prom night, then eating dinner at an Italian dinner where the twins made a reservation for their group. The twins had been excited for their senior prom together they had a great time at their first junior prom together last year. They had high hopes for what their senior prom was going to be like. Their biggest hope for their night together was that they would not have to fight ghosts who would ruin their prom night. The whole time when they were thinking a lot about their time together and all that they did together in high school and their best adventure being saving Kyrklind's adoptive family.
The next week at school the big day was on Saturday of that weekend Casper high was way beyond more excited about their senior prom for the seniors. The whole week at school all that Kyrklind could think about was her prom night she thought about waltzing with Zach at prom to songs Aurora, Next Year, Wheels, and The Sky is a neighborhood all Foo Fighters songs that Kyrklind wanted to waltz with Zach to those songs ever since they both began dating and when she thought about prom and waltzing All day she dreamed about all the songs she wanted to waltz to with her boyfriend. As Kyrklind listened Aurora by Foo Fighters all that she could think about was prom and waltzing with Zach to all the Foo Fighters songs she wanted to waltz to. All week Kyrklind, Danny, and all of their friends dreamed about their prom and all that would happen at their senior prom. At the last minute Kyrklind's friends Jade, Abigail, Isabella, Lela, and Harper asked to join her group of her friends with their dates. Right away Kyrklind let her four friends and their dates/their boyfriends join in her group. Along the way she also explained her plans to her friends about what the plans for their night together. To Kyrklind it was a lot more fun to have more people in her group then her brother, Ophelia, Tucker, and Sam. So she was more excited about going because there were more people in the group. Right away Kyrklind told everyone else about her friends and their dates going along with them and her friends were alright with more people in the group. To them the more the better. The rest of the week was going to be both crazy and exciting. In P.E Kyrklind's class played floor hockey or as she liked to call it Hockey. While playing she saw Abigail and Dash facing off to start the game Dash won every face off and was awful to Abigail once she lost and while they played. While playing Kyrklind angrily crosschecked and fought Dash off the whole time they played Kyrklind was able to pass the puck to her teammates and score a goal as well as fight off Dash and his team of bullies. After Kyrklind's team won playing hockey she then decided to do face off with Dash. The moment she stepped up to face off with Dash she won face off and her team again won and defeated Dash and his team.