The adventures of Danny and Kyrklind Phantom wedding savers and crashers.

Three years ago Kyrklind Fenton was a fifteen year old freshman trying to do find her biological family. One day she was reunited with her twin brother Danny Fenton. Along the way they realized that they were not just twins. They also share the same ghost powers. Together they fought Vlad Plasmius restored their family's memories of Kyrklind and she won the heart of the
handsome and popular Zach Rodriguez. After she won Zach's heart she got to team up with her twin to fight Vlad and restored her family's memories of her. Since then Kyrklind and her twin brother Danny have teamed up together and fight ghosts.

   Three years later Kyrklind and Danny were both seventeen and seniors in high school. They were both excited for their senior years and their futures at college, the real world, and their futures. Kyrklind had dreams of double majoring in music and science. While Danny was still deciding what he thought about doing after graduation. Both Danny and Kyrklind have their drivers license and their own cars. Kyrklind drives her Dodge Challenger all over Amity Park. While Danny drives his Honda Accord all over Amity Park. Ever since they've aged together in high school they've continued to team up together and fight ghosts together. This adventure was set to be their biggest and best one yet they eventually knew it that it was going to be their best and biggest one yet. 

  On Friday night after a nice dinner to an Italian restaurant Kyrklind stayed up in her room and listened to music on YouTube on her phone without headphones. While she listened to Stacked Actors a Foo Fighters song she was beginning to take a shining to. She enjoyed just relaxing up in her room thinking bout the weekend and her senior year. On Saturday while Kyrklind sat in her room. She was called down to the kitchen for a moment with her family. The moment she got to the kitchen she was given a letter addressed to her. After she opened it, she read that her adoptive cousin Dakota and his fiancée Danielle were getting married the next Saturday night. On Friday there was a huge family party the day before the wedding then there was reception following the ceremony. The moment that Kyrklind got the letter she both thought about her adoptive family and attending the wedding. "May I go to the wedding and see my adoptive family? Even though I'm reunited with my biological family?" Kyrklind asked. "You sure can dear." Said Maddie Fenton her biological mother. Instantly Kyrklind thanked her parents and excitingly ran back up to her room. While up in her room, all Kyrklind thought about was seeing her adoptive family and all the events of the wedding. At the same time she thought about the incident the last time she ever lived with her adoptive family. This time she hoped it wouldn't happen and she had her powers to save her. Now that Kyrklind had her powers for about five years now, she was able to control and use them. All week of school, Kyrklind was getting all her things packed up and ready to go see her adoptive family. On Thursday night right after both school and dinner Kyrklind was all packed and ready to go visit her adoptive family. Before she left her and Danny had a moment together. "If you need me I'll come find you. Hopefully nothing will happen and you'll not get attacked by a ghost. Now you're a strong half-a you'll be alright. Still I'll find you and we will fight ghosts together." "Thanks Danny, I feel like I'll be fine. I'm ready to fight ghosts when needed. Will you be able to help find me if I'm in any trouble?" Said Kyrklind. "Yes I've got your back and I'll go off bat for you." Said Danny. After their talk, the two twins hugged and Kyrklind hoped in her car and began driving to her adoptive family. 

  At noon Kyrklind made it to her adoptive family. The parties before the wedding started at noon and both end and last til midnight. The whole time Kyrklind was driving she hoped she'd not have any ghosts to fight. As well as she hoped to not deal with what happened the last time. As Kyrklind put her car into park, she took a deep breath and walked into the door of her adoptive Aunt's manor. The moment she arrived in the front door people were coming up to her a and were talking to her. She mentioned she found her biological family and was living with them again. Along the way she ran into Collette and her daughter McKenzie. "Kyrklind you're back. Where were you all these years? It's great to see you!" Said Collette. Then Kyrklind responded with "I'm reunited with my biological family. It's great to see you again too." She nervously lied. The moment after she had a run into with Collette she then felt embarrassed and claustrophobic. As well as insecure about the party with it being a full house. Kyrklind had no clue what to do, then she remembered that she has ghost powers. The moment  she remembered her powers she turned invisible and levitated up to her room at her adoptive aunt's manor. While in her room she opened the door then looked around to see if anyone was in sight. Then she saw Collette and ran into her room quickly as she could. The moment after Collette was no longer in sight she stuck to her original plan. "I'm going ghost!" Said Kyrklind silently. Quickly she transformed into her ghostly self. Her transformation was a bit stronger and complete now. Music, astronomy, astrophysics, and physics as well as her regular ghost powers swirled around her changing her shirt and shorts into her jumpsuit, and her ungloved hands into her pure white gloves, her tennis shoes into her pure white boots with a little heel and a sharp toe, lastly her brown waist length braid turned pure white, her now stretchy athletic headband turned black as well as stayed a stretchy athletic headband, and her shiny brown eyes with her tomboy makeup turned green while her makeup stayed the way it was as a human.The moment her transformation was complete she flew from her room to to her adoptive aunt and uncle's room. Ran out on the balcony of their room then began to fly around with her headphones in. As Kyrklind flew around in the sky and listened to Dear Rosemary by Foo Fighters. All that she could think about was seeing the Foo Fighters later in October, and her powers. In the middle of the song she flew higher in the sky and was so happy. Right as the song was about to end Kyrklind decided to go back in her room to listen to music as well as try to avoid Collette and Mackenzie. For some reason she knew they were up to some evil plan secretly.