Chapter 2

(A/N how are you guys liking my story thus far? I'd really like feedback :) )

As always 

COMMENT 

VOTE 

FAN <3

"Girl you have got to be joking!" Oliver exclaimed, "Hottie body Jockie asked you out?" He squealed with excitement. I nodded at him hardly believing it myself, how did I get so lucky as to snag the hottest boy in school?

"No Ol I'm not kidding, he was seriously waiting at my locker for me after class and asked me out!" I let out a squeal and fell backwards onto my plush black comforter.

"Mila! Easy on my ears, you may take Sign Language but all I know in ASL would get me laid or slapped. So please have mercy." He mocked. I slapped his arm and he let out a small whine. Sonny heard Oliver and ran into my room and plopped down on my bed in between Oli and I. Oliver chuckled and started to pet Sonny and Sonnys tongue lolled out of his mouth and onto my leg.

"Ewwww Sonny!" I screamed. The dog was such a disgusting mess machine. Oliver gave me a stern look and I stuck my tongue out at him. Oliver and my dog were sickly close. It was like a bestiality bromance or something. I shook my head and started to dig through my clothes for the perfect outfit for my date. Oh my goodness, Date. That word made me breathless at the thought of seeing Gavin and his deliciousness again. I bit my lip, that boy was too yummy for his own good.

*********

"Meet me St Thomases after school okay? I was thinking we would catch a movie." Gavin said and I smiled. St Thomases was a drive in theater in our small town of Decker Indiana. The people around here were nice, all except the Pretty Committee. Perfect little Adrian Presley was the Regina George of Wetherby high. Adrian was tall with perfect skin and perfect brunette hair that she wore up in perfect ringlets she was the perfect queen bee of our school and everyone bowed down to her. She made a career out of manipulating people to do her bidding and so did her two best friends. Piper Samuels and Daniela Hough. Piper was startlingly nice but was dumb as a box of rocks. She was petite with long curly chestnut hair, Piper was easily persuaded into doing things that she didn't want to, therefore being Adrians minion and being the school slut. Daniela was a tough girl she was the captain of both the track and field team and lacrosse. On her freshman year she was approached by Adrian and for fear of the queen bee she accepted the offer to be Adrians best friend and Beta female of their little whore pack. Daniela was taller than Adrian and had dirty blonde straightish hair. All three were exceptionally gorgeous, and thus the Pretty Committee.

"Um hello? Earth to Mila? Come in Mila?" Gavin snapped his fingers in front of my face and I snapped out of my reverie.

"Oh, uh yeah. What were you saying?" I asked feeling totally embarrassed. Gavin smiled at me

"Movies, after school? Just you and me?" He asked and I nodded.

"See you there." I said and he winked at me.

"See you later Gavin." He joked as he walked away.

"I want my name back!" I yelled after him and I heard him chuckle.

"Well well well if it isn't Ms. Hoebag herself. Mila Storme." A voice said behind me, before I turned around I knew it was trouble. I turned and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want Adrian?" I asked.

"Is that anyway to beg for forgiveness?" She asked putting a perfectly manicured hand on her hip. I looked at her quizzically.

"Why would I need your forgiveness?" I asked and Daniela scoffed at me.

"You just made plans to go out with Gavin? Hello? Adrians boyfriend?" She said. My jaw dropped, bitch say what?

"Yeah that's right so stay away from my man." Adrian smiled and Oliver popped up next to me.

"Ohh I like your handbag Adrian! It's almost believable. Too bad that's not the way Coach is spelled." Oliver smiled and Adrian snarled.

"Listen here fag-" She started.

"Ooh burn to bad I've heard that already. Like all the time, sweetie you need better comebacks." Oliver turned to Piper.

"Piper! I love your new shirt where did you get it? The 99 cent store?" Tears welled up in Pipers eyes and Daniela put her arm around her protectively.

"Leave it Adrian, lets go." She said.

"Just remember, Gavin has and always will be mine." She fake waved before walking away, her dangerously high heels clicking the whole time.

"What was that about La la?" Oliver asked. I looked down at him and shook my head.

"Trouble Ol, trouble."