Chapter Eleven: The Party & After Party (Part I)

Chapter Eleven—The Party & After Party (Part I)

The next morning when I woke up, I was greeted by a solid body on top of mine. I groaned pushing trying to push this dead weight off of me with my eyes still closed. “Get off.” I groaned. I heard a chuckle but no budging. “Seriously, it’s too early for this.” I whined. Finally the dead weight moved itself off of me and I felt myself being carried. “Fine, take me wherever you wanna take me, I don’t care just keep me comfortable.” I mumbled my eyes still closed.

“You take the fun out of everything.” a husky voice said. I opened my eyes to Ashton carrying me to the bathroom. “Happy birthday.” I blushed and smiled then yawned. 

“Thank you, and why are you carrying me to the bathroom?” I asked. He set me down on top of the counter next to the sink and positioned himself between my legs. 

“I wanted to spend some time with you before I went off to work.” Ash said looking at me. I pouted. 

“You didn’t tell me you had to work today.” I said disappointed.

“I got called in, short notice. Some sort of werewolf issue that’s in my region.” Ash said. “I won’t be gone all day, in fact, I’m like twenty steps ahead of you. I called your friends and they’ll keep you company until I’m off work.” 

“What about the boys?” I asked. “Are they gonna be baby sitting us, or what?” Ashton laughed.

“You all are eighteen now, why do you need a babysitter? Besides, they’ll be out with me. I’m sure your friends have something planned for you today.” Ashton said his exposing his stunning smile. 

“I don’t want you to go to work.” I whined kicking my legs like a toddler. Ashton stroked them gently, calming me. 

“When I come back, you’re all mine.” Ashton said inching towards my lips. I bit back a smile and kissed him softly, I pulled away controlling myself with him and put my finger on his lips. 

“I’m sure you have things to do.” I said smiling. There was a heavy knock at the door followed by a deep voice.

“Ashton! We have like ten minutes to get out of here, stop seducing your mate and let’s go!” I heard Xenon say. 

“See told you.” I whispered. “And of course they’d think that.” 

“Oh, hush.” Ashton said and threw me over his shoulder, I screamed in surprise while he just laughed at my shock. 

“Put me down!” I said laughing. 

“What was that?” He asked as if he didn’t hear. “You want me to do what now?”

“Please put me down, Ashton.” I said laughing again. He slapped my ass which earned a shriek from me. “Oh my god, Ashton!” 

“Again, you say?” Ashton asked and did it again, and I screamed again. Ashton set me down and laughed. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my butt since it stung. “What?” he asked innocently as he went through his closet.

“I told you to put me down, not slap my ass.” I said narrowing my eyes at him.

“Oh, sorry, I couldn’t hear you clearly from all that screaming.” Ashton grinned and pulled out a crisp suit. I watched his every movement as he stripped out of his clothes into that form fitting suit. He turned to me and flashed me his famous smile. “Come here, baby.” I got up off the bed and strutted my way to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

“You look really good in a suit.” I said not hiding my approval. He winked at me and licked his lips. “Don’t tempt me.” I warned, there was heavy banging at the door again.