chapter two; mr.harry styles

Zayn had left for his shift at some fancy place, and I was left on my own in his gigantic home for one. Currently I was sat on his plush couch, chowing down on left over noodles I'd found in his fridge. 'Desperate Housewives' had become my favorite thing to watch on Netflix, and at the moment I don't think I've ever felt so safe, nor taken care of. It was an odd feeling, not having to worry about the lock on your door, or bolting your windows.

I watched as all of the suburban housewives lived in Westeria Lane, their life a dream. Susan was falling for her new neighbor Mike, Gabrielle had a rich husband and a secret affair with a young, handsome lawn boy. Lynette had a family, and a wonderful husband who loved her very much, and Bree was so very posh and collected with her small family and hard working husband.

I nearly jump out of my skin when someone knocks abruptly on Zayn's front door, and I hurriedly slurp up the noodle hanging from my mouth. I pause the show quickly, and climb up from my spot on the couch. Dear god, I've left an indent.

"Coming!" I croak out as I find my way towards the door, tying my robe tightly around my body. I comb my fingers through my hair, hoping to achieve the look that I've just woken up so it won't be obvious that this is just how I look.

I open the door finally, and almost faint by the ray of sunshine suddenly enveloping my tired and worn out eyes. Christ, is it always this sunny on this side of town? The boy at the door clears his throat gently, and I snap back to him.

He's dressed in almost all white, a thick sweater adorning his upper half. His pants are black, though, clinging to his legs like second skin. His sneakers are white, to match, and his hair is curly and wild and absolutely lovely. So pure and enchanting I have to take another breath.

"Hello," He greets softly, a small smile peppering his lips and cheeks. Dimples cave into his thin cheeks and I think that angels are singing in the background. This boy is beautiful.

"Hi," I say casually, continuing to eye him up and down. I'm such a pig, I don't even know his name and I'm thinking about what's underneath his sweater... and tight pants. "Can I...Help you?" I try to sound posh, more classy at least. I feel like gum that's stuck underneath his shoe.

"Oh! Yes, please. My mum has just ran out of sugar, and she's too busy to go to the store at the moment, can we borrow some of yours?" His accent. Oh my god, bend me over a table and fuck me. It's deep, majestic, velvety.

"Uh..." I mumble, taking a glance behind me inside the house. I have no clue where the sugar is, I had found the kitchen on accident. "Yes?"

He frowns at my answer, unsure of my tone. "Are you sure? You sound uncertain." He says enchantingly, peeking behind my shoulder. "I've never seen you around here before." He says after a moment, arms crossing against his chest. Oh Lord.

"Uh, I just don't know where it is." I say slowly, I swoon, leaning against the frame. "Also, Zayn took me in after an... unfortunate event last night. We've known each other for a few years." God, I hope I didn't just make that sound like we were a thing.

"Ah, you guys are dating. Lovely to meet you miss-..." He trailed off, unsure of my name. No, no. Oh god no. My window of opportunity was closing.

"Jayde! My names Jayde. And Zayn and I are not a thing. Never have been, never will be." I rush, practically begging for a chance with this boy. He was so attractive, from my side of town I thought boys like this never existed.

"Hmm.." He hums, a strange look of curiosity peering across his features. I move aside, allowing him space to enter into Zayn's home to help find the sugar. "I'm Harry, by the way." He adds asually as we stroll through the monstrously large house. I nod, continuing to stroll in my tight, soft robe.

~~

"Found it!" I squeal in victory, pulling the ridiculously large bag of sugar from the cabinet. It had taken us thirty minutes to find the sugar, having to dig through all of Zayn's goodies and veggies. I hand him the large bag, to which he quirks an eyebrow towards.

"I can assure you we will not need all this sugar." He chuckles shyly, holding the bag tightly between his arms. He'd opened up a bit since I'd opened the door, but everything he said had a nervous laugh following, and an adorable small grin. I'd forgotten what it was like to feel nervous, having known everyone in my old neighborhood. New people didn't seem to phase me anymore. But anyways, me and Harry got along quite well.

"Oh. Right." I laugh, waving him off though with the motion of my hand. "Just...Return what you don't use." I shrug, making my way towards the much adored living room. He catches up quickly, staggering with the heavy sugar.

"Okay, thanks." He breathes out, giving me a smile. "I'll see you around the neighborhood, right?" He asks as I peek open the door, sunlight once again pouring into the dim house.

"More likely then not." I nod, pulling my robe even tighter around my body.

"Absolutely lovely." He sighs, dazed, as he walks out of the home. I shake my head, rolling ym eyes playfully as I shut the door. I think I've made a very attractive friend.

 ^*^*^*^^*^*^^*^*^

hey guuuys. this was the last 'intro' chapter, so from now on it's plot line! yay! i love you guys and ye <3