Chapter One

Tyler's P.O.V.

     I woke up. I had been staying Washington D.C. for a while now considering I moved here to get away from everything that happened back in New York. I helped Tony fix up his tower after all of it, but I had too many nightmares from the whole event and needed to get away from the scene of the crime. I walked out of my plain white bedroom in my apartment and into my kitchen. I grabbed a glass from the cabinet when I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door in my Captain America pj's that I bought online just to mock Steve's popularity. 

    When I opened the door, I discovered a red head behind my door. "Natasha, what are you doing here?" I asked. " We gotta mission to go on. You and I are to retract information from a ship while Steve saves the hostages. You are to distract Steve from seeing my mission. " She said handing me my suit from the Triskelion. I walked into my room changing into my suit and putting my combat boots on. I walked back into the living room grabbing my Apple watch on and disabling its tracker. "Let's go. " I said while walking out the door locking it behind me. 

The car ride to go get Steve was quiet; it wasn't that awkward kind of quiet though.  We pulled up to the side of the road in front of Steve where he was talking to a guy with an what looked like an SSR training shirt. 

I rolled down my window and called out to the boys, " Hey, fellas. Either one of you know where the Smithsonian is? We're here to pick up a fossil. " Steve looked at me pretending to be offended while I heard the other man laugh. Natasha poked her head out the window and said hey to the other guy while he said it back. I got out of the car seeing as I was being shoved into the back seat.  Steve looked over at the man saying, " Can't run everywhere. " "No we can't he replied back as I gave him a small wave goodbye. I climbed into the back seat with a groan. Steve climbed in and smiled knowing how badly I would rather be up from. Then we went zooming off. 

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER MEGA SHIP MISSION (SPOOKY MUSIC IS PLAYING)*

     I had been accomplishing my mission of distracting Steve from finding Natasha but while he was fighting the head of the Pirates who took over the ship he happen to just find Natasha in the works of her separate mission. 

   " Oh look it's my kid. What brings you here?" My dad asked me not smiling or anything. " I'm bringing you the hard drive. Agent Romanoff had something to do when we got back. " I said handing him the drive. He took it from my hand and gave me a nod of approval meaning I could leave. I turned to leave but for some reason I had this awful feeling. " Hey Dad. I love ya. " I said before exiting his office and letting Steve in. 

     I got back to my apartment but I didn't feel safe. I grabbed my calling Natasha to see if I could stay at her place. It rang two times before she picked up. " Hey Tyler, what's up?" She asked.          " Hey, could I possibly stay at your place tonight? For some reason I don't really feel safe by myself. " I said knowing that Natasha would understand. " Yeah Ty. The guest room is always open to you. " She said over the phone hanging up. I went to my room grabbing my backpack from my closet and filling it with some clothes and my bathroom stuff. I grabbed my phone from my coffee tv and my keys from the hook by the door locking it behind me when I left. 

*Time skip*

Steve's P.O.V.

I walked to my apartment when I noticed my neighbor, Kate, talking on the phone whilst holding a basket. She was hanging up when she turned to me. 

" My aunt, she's kind of an insomniac. " She said giving me a small smile. 

"Hey, if you want.....if you want, you're welcome to use my machine. Might be cheaper than the one in the basement. " I said to her with a smile. 

"Oh, yeah? What's it cost?" she said giving me a surprised but amused look. 

" A cup of coffee?" I suggested. 

" Thank you, but um... I already have a load in downstairs, and, uh... you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. I just finished orientation in the infectious disease ward, so. " She said giving a smile.

" Ah, well, I'll keep my distance." I said putting my hands up. 

" Well hopefully not too far... Oh, and I think you left your stereo on. " She said turning to go. 

"Oh. Right. Thank you." I said watching her go down the stairs before turning to listen on the other side of the door. 

I entered into my apartment through the window and walked quietly grabbing my shield not sure who was in here.  I continued into the apartment until I saw Fury sitting in a chair. 

" I don't remember giving you a key. " I said. 

" You really think I'd need one? My wife kicked me out. " He said.

" Didn't know you were married. " I said. 

" A lot of things you don't know about me. " He said. 

" I know, Nick. That's the problem. " I said turning the light on only for Nick to shut off the lamp next to him. He goes to write something on his phone and shows it to me. Ears everywhere.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place to crash. " He says writing something on his phone. S.H.I.E.L.D. Compromised.  

"Who else knows about your wife?" I asked while he showed me his phone again. You and Me. 

 " Just...my friends and Tyler, of course. " He said. 

" Is that we are?" I asked. 

" That's up to you. " He said and suddenly Fury was shot and I grabbed him and pulling out around the corner. Fury handed me the flash drive and said not to trust anyone...