Chapter 1 : Into the world of DxD

A young man going by the name of Y/N was making his way to the outskirt of Fuyuki City, his hometown. Y/N a 17 years old young man with emerald eyes and golden hair was accompanied by a young woman with a similar appearance. To passerby the two of them looked like twins and they weren't far from the truth as the two of them were indeed brother and sister but they weren't twins.

"Y/N?" the woman spoke.

"What is it, Mordred?" Y/N responded.

"Don't you think that, that bastard invitation is a trap?" Mordred asked her tone a mix of excitement and worry.

"I'm certain it's, but he doesn't expect what we are going to do. I mean sure he is the King of Hero but is it going to stop us, onee-san?" Y/N replied as equally worried as he was excited for the fight that was coming.

"No, it won't after all we're the children of King Arthur Pendragon." Mordred responded her worries gone and completely replaced by excitement and anticipation.

"That's true." Y/N started before he continued "Hey Mordred?"

"What is it?" Mordred question her younger brother.

"I would have swear that you would be more troublesome to deal with when summoning you that night." Y/N stated.

"Frankly, if not for Father words that night and the bonding time we had while training inside your's and your father's dimension, I would have probably killed you as someone who stole what was rightfully mine." Mordred replied.

"That's what I imagined. Well seems like we are here, ready to give the King of Heroes a royal beat-down, Knight of Treachery?" Y/N asked his sister in a serious tone.

"Of course, I am Prince of Knights. The question is are you?" Mordred replied in an equally serious tone.

"Man, the nickname Lancelot gave me stuck didn't it. And yes I am ready, sis." Y/N responded.

----------------------------------

"Well, if it isn't the Knight of Treachery and her brother the Prince of Knights." said a red eyed, blond haired man in an arrogant tone.

"Where you expecting us to flee from this fight, Gilgamesh?" Y/N responded with deadly cold voice.

"No, not really I'm just getting amused because tonight I finally will have my revenge on your faker of a father when the two of you will lie dead on the ground." Gilgamesh replied still as arrogant as ever.

"The only one who is going to die is you, bastard. What you did to Father can not be forgiven so prepare yourself." Mordred yelled at Gilgamesh as her armor and her blade Clarent materialized.

"You think you two can beat me? Ah! You're fools even if you two took down the other servants in less than a week it has been three month since this sixth Holy Grail War began, do you really believe you stand a chance?" Gilgamesh laughed at them, his arrogant tone present as ever.

Gilgamesh expect a rather harsh comment from one of the two Pendragon brats as he sometime called them, but instead he had to dodge multiple swords and spears that were launch at him by Y/N's Unlimited Blade Works.

'Tch! That damn Faker's power.' Gilgamesh internally raged, he despised that move remembering all too well how he was killed by Y/N's father Emiya Shirou who wielded that same power. Gilgamesh knew better than to underestimate those two both were children of Artoria Pendragon, the King of Knights, so he didn't hesitated one second and willed his armor to appear on him as well as willing Enki his golden sword to come out of the Gate of Babylon.