6~ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ?

Me last chapter: Ugh I have no inspiration...

Me 5 seconds after posting it: Omg I'm so inspired- *immediately writes this chapter*

(Also tysm for all the love! Plz keep commenting it motivates me! 💜)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Adora's POV:

I stirred and woke up to see the bright blue sky...

I felt warm puffs of grass below me and a heavy weight on my chest...

I tried to sit up but couldn't...

It was as if something was holding me down???

And as I groggily look down I'm suddenly wide awake...

'WHAT THE?!?!'

The horde soldier was sleeping on top of my chest with her arms wrapped around me, her ears were down and her whole body was relaxed...

My heart sped up for some reason as I looked down at her with my eyes wide....

I struggled to sit up and I froze when she stirred....

Thankfully she did not wake up....

What even happened???

I don't even remember falling asleep?

The only thing I remember is-

~~~~~
-FlashBack-

"Come back to me..." The horde soldier said as she hesitantly put her soft hand in my cheek and tears started to fall from her eyes...

I don't know why I did it but for some reason in that moment I felt a sort of protectiveness for her.

Like if anybody hurt her I would fight them!

So I dropped my sword and quickly pulled her in an embrace, making her gasp slightly....

She slowly relaxed as I rubbed circles on her back and as I got to a sensitive area, she shivered slightly...

She wasn't full on sobbing.

But I could tell the tears kept coming out of her eyes as she was trying to hold in sobs...

"It's okay to cry you know..... It's okay to be vulnerable..... I....I won't look." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear...

Why am I doing this?

She's the enemy!

Why am I hugging her????

Why am I enjoying it...?

She drew in shaky breaths as I continued to rub her back...

And before I knew it she was sobbing...

I closed my eyes as my eyebrows furrowed...

Why does it hurt so much to see her cry?

I don't even know her!

A-And she did say we used to know each other but that could just be a lie to get my guard down!!

And the worst part is...

That it's working.

-Flashback End-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'We must have fallen asleep while still hugging...' I thought, as I drew in a breath and tried to get her hands off my waist...

But that didn't work as her grip only tightened around me and she cuddled closer...