Chapter 3

Author's Note: Don't worry i'm sure the mystery comes in soon... We don't know yet because we write as it comes to us but... whatever... I'm sure it comes in soon...

Some Questions for the reader to answer:

Favorite Character?

Any Character you'd like to know more about in further chapters?

Chapter 3:

Luvena:

Pulling the sleeves of my deep blue cardigan around my fingers, I sat on the bench waiting for Aliyah, who insisted on giving the jacket back to the blonde guy. I watched as the students passed, my quick eye contact with one of the girls from earlier. She made a step towards me but stopped suddenly as her snapped to the left. I looked down at my nails pouting, I didn't like it when people didn't like me.

"Uh, Luvena, I was wondering if we had any of the same classes together." A voice called me out of my trance. I looked up and met eyes with Windsor once again. There aren't many nicknames for a guy with a name like Windsor. Win. Winnie. I smiled to myself. Winnie the Pooh.

"Here's my schedule. You can check." I muttered, handing it to him.

"It took forever but I found him." Aliyah complained, huffing and walking up behind me. "Which is hard to believe considering how tall he is." Her voice trailed off as she realized Windsor was here. "I guess I could meet you at the dorm if-"

I cut her off. There was no way I was letting her walk back to the dorm without me. All the other roommates I've seen are all buddy-buddy. "No. I was just about to go look for you."

Windsor handed me back my schedule, smiling and saying. "We have French III and AP Biology."

"Okay let's head back." I said to Aliyah, was was rolling awkward back on her heels. We shuffled our feet quickly along the brick path, rushing back to our dorm.

"Bye Luvena." Windsor called, and without thinking I respond.

"Bye Winnie the Pooh."

I shook my head, kicking myself in the stomach mentally.

Idiot.

Idiot. Idiot Idiot.

Dimitri:

I found out that the boy who was with the high kids earlier was in my advisory. Wonder how that's going to turn out.

I looked at my schedule and wondered if Aliyah was in any of my classes. She wasn't in my advisory, and I wouldn't be having extended advisory in a couple of weeks, I'd be taking art. I wonder what she would be doing, maybe I could ask her.

Something small tapped me on my  back. I turned to see Aliyah having to reach to tap me on the shoulder. She was holding my jacket in one hand and looking slightly out of breath.

"I forgot to give your jacket back." she said, holding it up to me. I took it from her and she started to walk away when I called her back. "I was wondering if we had any classes together." She took out her schedule and we held them next to each other, comparing them. We had AP Biology, AP English, Spanish III, and Pre-Calculus together. She was taking Cross Country for the first P.E credit while I was playing rugby. I'd never played rugby.

"Well it looks like we'll see a lot of each other." I said smiling at her. She returned it I and felt little butterflies flutter in my stomach. I straightened my neck causing it to crack and I grimaced.

"Are you okay?" she asked, her voice sounded slightly concerned.

"I'm fine, my neck just hurts when I have to look down on things for long periods of time."