Aron x Emmett

Aron was in Jack's room, messing around with him. "vROOm bITCh VrOom!" Jack said while rolling a toy car. Emmett all of a sudden barged in the room, "Did I just hear someone swear?" He said while looking suspiciously at the two. "Go away Emmett, I'm playing with Aron." Jack said in an edgy teenage boy tone. "Hmm, ok. Also Aron would you like to come watch a movie with me?" Emmett said. "hA GaYY-" Jack yelled before he got bitch slapped by Emmett. "Shut it Jack. Anyway, what do you say Aron?" Emmett said while Jack was rubbing his now red cheek. "Sure, what are we even going to watch anyway?" Aron said, you see Aron isn't into all romantic movies and such, he prefers horror movies. "Oh we are just going to watch some shitty 'scary' movies." Emmett said causally while quoting scary with his fingers. "That sounds fun to be honest." Aron said with his still emotionless voice. Emmett was excited as hell. One of the movies were playing, "C'mon sit down! I made us wine and popcorn already!" Emmett said excited. They both sat down, close to each other.

               ~ T i m e  S k i p ~

    During in the middle of the movie, there came on a two boys kissing each other. Emmett and Aron drank a little bit too much wine. "aHa- hEY eMmETt wAnT tO dO whAT thEy ARe DoINg?" Aron asked in a really drunk ass voice. "suRE aHAHa, mAkE sUrE yOu hAVe sOcKs oN sO iTs nO hOmO K?" Emmett said. They both came close to each other, their nose's          slightly touching. Their lips slowly met each other, they kissed in synced. They wished it would go on forever, but due to the face that they had to breathe. It kinda ruined the moment, "holy shit that was the best kiss I've ever had!" Aron yelled," want to do that Again?" Emmett asked. "Hell yes!".