Forest x Emmett Lemon

I didn't know what to do with this book anymore so I decided to make a lemon akakanahjsak.

As Forest was walking to the living room, to watch a movie with Emmett ;). Ew no, not fucking 50 shades of that shit, The movie Up duh. Emmett was making popcorn in the kitchen while Forest decided to get blankets and other comfy shit. She ran up the stairs to get blankets, on the way she bumped into Jack. "Get the fuck out of my way midget smh." Jack said with hate in his voice, Forest never knew why Jack hates her. She decided to ignore him. Once she got the blankets she quickly ran downstairs, expecting to see Emmett on the couch waiting for her. Instead Jack and Emmett were fighting, like usual 😪. "lET THE FUCKING DRINK SODA!" Jack yelled, "iTS FUCKING PAST YOUR BEDTIME-" Emmett's words were cut off due to forest smacking them both with a flip flop. "You guys need to stop fighting." Forest said. Jack looked at her with a pissed off face, he was about to curse at her for hitting him with a damn flip flop but he ran up to his room instead. "That boy needs to fucking learn the family rules." Emmett says while signing. "Let's just sit down and watch the movie." Forest said. And so, they did.

                        👅time skip👅

           (This is the lemon part read at your own risk. I'm telling you ten year olds smh.)

       In the middle of the movie, Emmett was feeling.. uhh.. hORnY. Emmett and Forest were both wrapped in a blanket, Emmett placed his hand on forest's inner thigh. "What the fuck are you doing Emmett?! What if Jack hears us?!" Forest whispered-yelled. "Shhh...be quiet,,,this will be quick." Emmett said. Emmett quickly yelled despacito in the house, he has sinned 👊😪