Chapter 30 (last)

Gazing blankly at the wall, Wonwoo listened to Mingyu's heart beating calmly. When he woke up, he realized that his head was resting on top of his boyfriend's chest and he stayed like that for who know how long. Reaching the latter's hand, Wonwoo intertwined them, giving it a little squeeze. Mingyu's other hand moved to Wonwoo's back, hugging the boy.

"Good morning..." Mingyu's raspy voice echoed through Wonwoo's ears.

"Good morning baby." Wonwoo smiled, looking at the latter's face.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes. Enjoying each other company. Wonwoo wished that every morning was like these. Waking up beside his boyfriend. The first thing he would saw was that beautiful face. The first sound that he listened was that raspy voice.

"I still can't believe that yesterday was really happened." Mingyu said, staring at the ceiling.

"I know right. It felt like a dream." Wonwoo replied.

"I mean you just beat the fuck out of a demon! Not something that you do on a daily basis." Mingyu chuckled.

"I have the most awesome boyfriend in the world." Mingyu added.

"And I have the most cheesiest husband in the world." Wonwoo replied.

"Husband?" Mingyu raised his head, dropped his jaw.

"We're unofficially married right?" Wonwoo chuckled.

"And you're saying that I'm the one who cheesy." Mingyu pouted.

Wonwoo got off the bed and stretched. He took Mingyu's hand and dragged him to the bathroom. 20 minutes later, both of them were ready for breakfast. Exited their chalet, Wonwoo spotted the same group of girls that tried to flirt with Mingyu but failed. Whore. Wonwoo sassed. He took Mingyu's hand and walked together. The girls were eyeing them the whole time.

"You do realize that those girls are trying to flirt with you right?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

"What? Who? When?" Mingyu looked around and spotted the girls.

"Them?" he asked. Wonwoo nodded.

"No. Sorry my eyes are only on you, baby~" Mingyu cooed.

---

After lunch, they were packing their belongings, ready to end their vacation at the island. It was 3 p.m and they already inside the vans heading to the harbor. When they arrived, Wonwoo dropped his jaw a bit, still amazed by Jun family's yacht.

15 minutes later, they were on the sea, heading to the mainland. Wonwoo's plan on admiring the sea got canceled when Seokmin and Seungkwan suddenly started to give him endless questions. But he answered it sincerely since they already knew about his secret. 30 minutes later, Wonwoo ran to Mingyu and hid behind him. The boy chuckled.

"What's wrong?" Mingyu asked.

"Help me get away from Seokmin and Seungkwan. They don't stop." Wonwoo answered, peeking his eyes from Mingyu's shoulder.

---

Without Wonwoo realized, he only had 1 week left before the holiday ended. How time flies. Exiting his house, he headed to the park. He planned to have a date with his boyfriend but before that, he wanted to spend some time at the park, alone. You know, just like the old days when he was all alone, no Mingyu, no his friends, just him.

Sitting at a bench, Wonwoo saw 'something' at the oak tree in front of him. A little 'boy', swinging on a hammock, tied to the branch. The hammock was never there actually. Wonwoo started to get confused. He didn't know how the 'boy' died. Usually when he saw 'them', they would showed to him how they died. But not these 'one', 'it' just sat there. Taking out his phone, he messaged Mingyu. When he done messaging, he looked back at the 'boy', trying to figure out what actually 'he' wanted to show.