Chapter 23

The alarm from his phone buzzed signaling that it was to rise and shine. Groaning his sleepiness away, he grabbed the phone and turned off the alarm. 6 in the morning. He still had an hour and Mingyu would take him from home. Snuggled his face onto the pillow for a while, he stared blankly at the ceiling. How can I just casually bring a bottle of lube to a vacation with my friends? He blushed. Getting off his bed, he approached his bag for the vacation. Looking at the lube, he hid it in between his cloth, nicely wrapped with one of his t-shirts.

Getting inside his bathroom, he took a quick shower. 20 minutes later, he ready with everything, exited his room with all the other stuff. He still had some time so he prepared a small breakfast. A toast and scrambled eggs. His parents didn't wake up yet since it's also an off day for them so Wonwoo knew they wanted to rest a little longer. While he busied with the egg, a pair of hands snaked around his waist. Jumped a bit, he turned his head. Mingyu, smiling fondly.

"Stop it okay. Geez.." Wonwoo whined, eyes still on the pan.

"I'm sorry babe~" Mingyu cooed.

"Good night~" Mingyu said. Wonwoo narrowed his eyes, confused.

"I forgot to say good night last night and here." he kissed Wonwoo's cheek.

"Good night kiss." he kissed once again.

"And this one for a good morning kiss. Good morning Wonu~" Mingyu tightened his grip on the latter's waist.

"Good morning Gyu~" Wonwoo chuckled.

Wonwoo added one more portion of the breakfast for his boyfriend. Once the breakfast ready, he told Mingyu to hurry because he didn't want them to be late.

"Relax. We will start our journey at 8." Mingyu said.

"What do you mean?"

"Seungcheol purposely said 7 because he knew that Vernon and Seungkwan will be the ones who gonna arrive late."

"Oh..."

"The sweater looks cute on you." Mingyu smiled, looking dreamily at his boyfriend.

Wonwoo looked at his sweater and Mingyu's. 'M' and 'W'. He chuckled. The sweaters were so cute.

"You looked cute too."

"We're a cute couple."

Breakfast was done and they started to load the bag into Mingyu's car. Starting the engine, they headed to the cafe.

"Excited for our honeymoon?" Mingyu asked, eyes still on the road.

"Gyu...it's not our honeymoon. Plus, we didn't even marry in the first place." Wonwoo sighed. His boyfriend really took it seriously.

Slamming the brake in the middle of the road, Wonwoo's body jolted to the front due to the inertia and slammed back to the seat. He looked at Mingyu with a confused and angry face.

"Are you crazy?!" Wonwoo screamed.

"Will you marry me?" Mingyu looked at Wonwoo with a serious face.

"You gotta be kidding me right?! At least stop beside the road, not in the middle! What if there is a car behind us?" Wonwoo turned his head to the back.

"I'm serious." Mingyu's voice stern.

Wonwoo looked at his boyfriend, speechless. Silence filled between them. Mingyu kept his eyes on Wonwoo without blinking. Their stares became intense, neither of them looked away.

"We're only 18, Mingyu." Wonwoo answered.

"So what? We can be unofficially married." Mingyu replied.