Get Out Of My Head: Chapter 5

Hey lovelies. :) So sorry about the long wait for this chapter, but I have been REALLY busy, and had serious writers block. I even tried listening to the album on repeat and I got no inspiration! But anyways, now I have come up with something that I hope is readable... I doubt it is, as it sounds really bad when I reread it to myself. But anyways, if you think it's worth it, go and read down there!

I had one more class before lunch that day. It was Art, wich I had with both Liam and Niall. When I walked into the classroom, I immedietly spotted the boys and sat next to them.

Apparently my confusion and slight anxiety about Louis were showing on my face, because Liam asked me what was wrong.

"Hmm? Oh... nothing. Just yeah... it's okay," I put on a fake smile, wich I seriously hoped was convincing.

I doubt it actually was, but Liam decided to drop it.

The teacher walked in and started the lesson. I wasn't really paying attention, I was thinking about Louis and why on earth he would want to sit with me at lunch.

I mean, he seemed to hate me. Well, he did kiss me, but he didn't like... mean it. Did he? No, he didn't because now he's acting like I'm his best friend. Wich is weird because I thought he hated me. Did he?

Ugh that boy is just too confusing!

~

After the lesson I was walking out of the door with Liam and Niall. They were chatting happily about something and I was caught up in more thoughts of Louis. Some I'm not sure I should have been having.

Ever since I saw him, I had not been able to get that boy out of my head.

It's so fucking frustrating!

"Harry. Harry?" Niall's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked over at him. He was watching me with concern in his eyes.

"You zoned out, whats up?"

"Nothing..."

"You sure? You don't wanna talk about it?"

"No... it's fine..."

I realized that we were in the cafeteria and that Louis would be expecting me to come and join him. I didn't really want to sit  with him. Yes you d- SHUT UP! But I was scared he would get mad or something if I didn't.

"I have to go..." I mumbled and walked away in the direction that I knew Louis's usual table was at.

As I walked over I saw that he was watching me. He was looking at me with a bright smile on his face. I was getting seriously confused by him...

"Harry! Come on! What took you so long?" he sounded like we were best friends and I was late for something that we had planned a long time ago.

"Hi Louis..." I muttered, not looking at him.

"Why do you keep acting so shy? You know I don't bite!"

Oh really? I thought. But seriously, what is up with him? One minute I'm his enemy, the next I'm his best friend.

I shook my head slightly and sighed, then plopped down into a seat on the opposite Louis.

His friend Zayn was sitting next to me, and a girl was beside Louis. She was quite pretty, with long brown hair and a sweet face.

"Harry, this is Zayn and Eleanor," Louis said, putting his arm around the girl.

I felt a pang of... jelousy? No... it's not jelousy, I was just hungry. Yeah.

I didn't really talk much during the lunch, I just listened to them.

I think Eleanor and Louis are together. For some reason that I can't grasp, that idea really bugs me and makes me feel sad. But I don't know why. Because you like him. No I don't. Now would you please kindly please shut up?

So guys what do you think? So so sorry about the long wait and that its a really short chapter, but I have been screwed for ideas!!! ): Comment/vote?

 ~Aylla xx