Get Out Of My Head: Chapter 4

Hey lovelies! So, chapter 4! I'm so excited! I hope this chapter is as good as you all thought the last one was! I would just like to say thank you so much to all of my lovely readers for taking the time to read this story. You have no idea how much it means to me! I love you all very much! So anyways, on with the story, yep, its down there. You can go read it now! Yay! Lol.

After school that day, I went home and the house was empty again. Not that it mattered. It meant I had more time to think. I walked into my room and flopped onto the bed. I just lay there for quite some time, thinking. I had to many questions going through my head at that moment.

Why did Miss. Flack kiss me?

Why did Louis kiss me?

Why did I kiss him back?

Why did he smirk as he walked away?

Why did I feel sad when he pulled away?

Ugh I just wanted to slapy myself in the face. Why did this day have to be so bloody confusing? We moved here to start fresh and get away from the problems, but I honestly didn't think that this place will be much better. Only, it will be bad in an entirely different way. If my suspicions are correct.

After another twenty minutes of completely useless thinking, I got up and went to get a drink.

Gemma came home shortly after. "Harry, whats wrong?" she asked me, looking concerned.

"Hmm? Oh nothing. Just a confusing day at school..." I trailed off, hoping she'd think I just had dome hard test or something and leave me alone.

"Really? The way you look, I'd say the love of your life had dumped you or something," she smirked slightly, then went into her room, obviously thinking I was over reacting to nothing, or something like that.

But why had her words made my heart ache? Louis wasn't the love of my life. I hated him. No you don't. Oh not you again! Shut up! I told my brain. And he hadn't dumped me. He kissed me. Wich is more like asking me out, only he didn't. So now I was even more confused.

I sighed and walked back to my room and decided to take a shower.

After my shower I plopped onto my bed and tried to take a nap. To take my mind off stuff. I got under the sheets completely naked, just the way I like it.

When I woke up, it was past seven and mum had come home. I walked down stairs and saw there was a plate of food waiting for me. I took the plate and walked back up to my room.

I ate the food quickly then went back to sleep, because when I was awake my mind was filled with thoughts of Louis. Some of wich weren't exactly things you should think about someone you hate.

~

I walked into school and Louis was waiting for me. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Hey Hazzabear, hows my baby doing?" he asked, smiling back at me.

"Good BooBear, how are you?"

"Much better now that your hear," he smiled, looking deeply into my eyes.

His eyes were full of such tenderness and love that I couldn't help the broad grin that spread across my face.

" I love you Harry," he said smiling at me like I was the most amazing thing he had ever seen.

"I love you too Louis," I said, the same smile on my own face.

He leaned down to kiss me and our lips moved perfectly in sync.

God I love that boy.

~

I woke up with wide eyes. What the heck? Why the fuck was I just dreaming about me and Louis being together?

I shook my head. Damn. Why did he have to freaking kiss me yesterday? He seriously screwed with my mind and emotions.

I tried to forget about the dream and start the day. I looked around for some clothes and settled on dark jeans and a baggy T-shirt with some random picture on it.

I walked out of my room, grabbing my bag as I left the room, and entered the kitchen where my mother was cooking something.

"Morning mum, " I said, kissing her cheek as I walked past.

"Morning, Harry baby," she said, smiling at me, before turning back to what she was making.

I'm glad that I have my mother. She's one of the only consistent things in my life.

I decided I wasn't hungry and said a quick goodbye to my mother, and walked out the front door.

The morning was cold and I wished I'd work a warmer shirt. As I got into the school yard, I was relieved to see that Louis was no where to be seen.

I went to my first class, wich thankfully was not English today. I really don't want to have to deal with Miss. Flack.

The class was I.T and guess who was in it? Louis. Great. He's either gonna do something really weird again, or beat me up and yell at me for kissing him. I knew it.

Wich is why I was so suprised when he walked over to me and gave me a friendly smile and grabbbed my arm, leading me over to sit next to him.

"Hello Harry," he said, still smiling brightly. I wondered how he knew my name, because I don't remember telling him. I didn't really spare it much thought though, because I was too busy wondering why he was acting like I was his best friend in the world.

Fuck, can this boy ever be confusing.

"Hi Louis..." I mumbled, not looking at him. Scared he would see how my face was flushed at the pronlonged contact of his hand on my arm.

"Shy are we today?" he asked me.

I didn't reply. Why was he acting like he knew me? He didn't. He'd slapped me, then walked in on a teacher making out with me, then kissed me. He knew nothing about me!

The teacher walked in a few minutes later and we got to work.

After class, Louis cornered me and asked if I would sit with him at lunch.

Confused I muttered something incomprehensible, wich he seemed to take as a yes, and walked away.

What the heck is up with that boy?

So lovelies, what did you think? Good? Bad? So-so? Comment/vote tell me what you think! What do you think Louis is doing hmm?? Well, I have nothing else to say, so bye!

~Aylla xx