Fuck you Jae-Hyung

Warning this chapter will contain Rape and self-harm so please if you are uneased with it please skip this chapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to present day

Hoseok had been raped by the man he " loved" many times before he knew it was wrong it wasn't healthy to be in a relationship like this...so toxic he was just so afraid of being alone. Tonight was like the others except for today he was going to tell Jae-Hyung about his little space.

Now hoseok wasn't afraid of the man... blinded by love he always forgave the man even if he called him sicking names like bitch, slut, cock warmer and Scarface. Hoseok had no scares on his face only on his arms and his legs from self-harm which hoseok was very sensitive about.

And I guess today was no different as he walked to Jae-Hyung's place he looked around nervously butterflies forming in his stomach he was scared but as Namjoon always told him "Fear is temporary and useless" as he walked in he saw Jae-Hyung sitting on the couch.

"Hey babe," Jae-Hyung said to hoseok as the man smiled brightly that smile that made hoseok believe that the man loved him.

"Hey....there's something we gotta talk about Jae" he said sitting by Jae-Hyung "well you see when I'm in a stressful state I kinda regress of that of a child and this has been going on for 5 years i was afraid to tell anyone because I knew it was weird and I didn't tell you because.... I didn't want you pushing me away..." hoseok said quietly as his boyfriend just looked at him.

"So what you telling me is that I've been dating a man-child....that's sick Hoseok first you got those ugly scars and now you're telling me that you pretend to be a child who likes to color, suck his thumb and call others daddy do you Wanna fuck other kids too hoseok? haha...." Hoseok could only look in shock

"I-i never stated it was like that! Your putting words in my mouth that don't belong there!" Hoseok shouted knowing was what was coming next.

"Who said you could talk to me like that!" jaehyun said angerly as he stood up and hoseok flinched to be quite honest he liked how hoseok look in these situations. Hoseok stood up to try to defend himself when the mans hand came swinging down slapping him in the face. Hoseok held is cheek he didn't have a high pain tolerant.. tears formed at his water line. It happened so fast hoseok was pulled down by his hair and dragged to the room Jae-Hyung pinning him on the mattress as he got off of the look in Hoseoks eyes, Fear and Jae-Hyung lived off of it.

"Do you like it when daddy pins you down like this hmm baby...you've been a bad boy and now your gonna get punished but you'd probably love it wouldn't you...you whore," Jae-Hyung stated as he tied hoseoks hands together and put something over his eyes.

"P-please don't do this" Hoseok chocked out in sobs

"STOP CRYING OR ILL GIVE YOU A REASON TO CRY FOR" he yelled as he took off his belt and put it the side " I didn't want to do this but what you did back there was unacceptable he said chuckling as started stripping hoseok till he was completely naked. "Maybe the scars I give you tonight will be a piece of artwork" picking up the belt and slamming it down on hoseoks body

"AHHAHAHH" hoseok screamed into the cloth rolling in pain

"I'm going to hit you more if you keep moving bitch," Jae said as he hit him again and took the cloth on Hobi's eyes. He was completely aroused from seeing the pain and fear in his eyes

"Hoseok do you think anyone will love you when you act like this...you're disgusting, " he said dropping the belt turning hoseok around and shoving himself into hoseok

"AHHH please stop!" hoseok chanted into the cloth he wasn't prepared it hurt like a bitch and he could feel himself being stretched and start to bleed

"Your so tight hoseok just for me" he cummed loudly inside of hoseok and released his arms  "Get up and get out I don't ever want to see you again" was all he said as hoseok threw on his clothes limping out the door and tried to run home. When he got there he ran to the bathroom and cried.

"fucK! How could i let him do that is so weak " he cried taking out a blade staring at it as if the devil was tempting him to take it and slice his already messed up skin "I'm disgusting im useless just like he said this is the only thing I'm good at" slicing into his arm drawing blood spilling from the wound "maybe this way I can escape the pain" he had lost so much blood his vision blurred and he could hear the front door opening and closing. "Hobi?" was all he heard before passing out.

sorry that chapter sucked T_T