Kidnapped by a player (I died but I'm not dead part 7)

Hope you like :)

Vote? Comment? Fan?

..............................

I gathered my things and opened the door. Guess who was stood there? Guessed yet? COBY! I gave him my death glare then ran off. I could feel him following me. Pervert!

"Okay, what the hell do you want?" I quietly shouted at him.

"I want to apologise for before... It was unacceptable" He looked me seriously in the eyes.

"O.K. It's fine, not like I cried or anything, but Coby, what are you?!" His smirk suddenly disappeared when I asked him.

"What do you mean? I'm a human like you. What do you think I am?"

"Well... YOU DON'T HAVE A HEARTBEAT!" He grabbed my arm and towed me down the hall. We stopped at a DB7 Aston Martin. He unlocked the door and dragged me towards it.

"Ok, let go now" I stared at him while he kept a tight grip on my arm. I watched him while he looked around the parking lot then turned back to me. His eyes flickered to light green. Quickly he shut his eyes then opened them again to reveal his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Get in the car" He growled at me.

"Hell no. I am going nowhere with you" I whispered to him then started to walk off.

"Hell yes" He swung the car door open and threw me in. I landed in the car with a thud while he slid into the driver's side. The engine roared as he started it and sped through the parking lot. Before I knew it we were driving away from school.

"You can't kidnap me" I stressed at him but he turned the radio on and played it loud.

"If you're going to be chatty this whole time at least have a conversation with me about something interesting" He smirked while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Ok... WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME?" I shouted at him.

"Not interesting" God, I was so frustrated. I had been kidnapped by a player!

.........................................

Sorry Its really short :) Will upload more soon