Part 4 (Part 2)

soooo.... check this out :)

..............................................

Unknown P.O.V

"Who is she?" I turned to see a boy with black hair asking me who Summer was. God, he was hot.

"What? Summer? I asked. She used to be my best friend until I stole her boyfriend. Haha

"Yes... Who did you think I meant?" He looked at me confused.

"I don't know. Anyway Summer is really weird. Don't go near her!"

"She looks kinda sad" He whispered.

"Yes, her parents died like 4 years ago. Then she went totally blahhh. She was popular up until last year" I smiled at the gorgeous guy.

"Why?"

"Cause something happened and she came back to school really weird. No one knows except my boyfriend. He won't tell me why" I frowned.

"Ohhhh...." With that I felt strong arms around me.

"Hey babe" Chase murmured in my ear.

"Hey" I replied. Chase looked the boy up and down then looked at me.

"Who's this?" He asked

"Coby" The mysterious boy offered Chase his hand. They shook hands then Chase looked at me. Again.

"What you talking about?" He winded a piece of my hair round his finger.

"I think you mean who are we talking about? The answer is Summer" I murmured.

"Don't ever speak about her again!" Chases eyes glowed with anger. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

"See you around" The boy mumbled. The mysterious boy looked at Summer and then walked back into the building. How weird? OMG Summer has an admirer. I MUST spread this. Today was going to be so fun!

********

Cobys P.O.V

I had come here for one reason. For her. They told me to bring her back. They said if I didn't there was no point in going back. She knew too much. She knew what we were. I watched her slip on her sunglasses and head down the corridor. I didn't want to hurt her. I followed her along the corridor until she came to a classroom. There was only one thing for it.....kidnapping.

*************

OHHHHH! Who is Coby?? You will have to wait and seee. Again I know it is short but I am trying to leave cliffhangers most of the time. This may seeem confusing but all will be REVEALED! In the next ten chapters! No, only jokin. Get ready for the ride of your life. Cause this book is gonna take a HUGE twist! Please keeep fanning, commenting, voting. Please. Please PLEASE! (8) Beggin, beggin you Put your loving hand out.....(8) Okay, I'll stop qouting Madcon but I gues you know what i mean. Check Beggin out by them it is an awesome song but very old. Anyway :) ADIOS! x