9

Alex's POV (the alpha)

''Alpha...alpha'' I raised my head and growled at the pack member who barged in my office without knocking. 

''WHAT'' My voice boomed.

''The beta brought a girl I'm guessing she's a blood-sucker'' He said stuttering from fear.

''A girl? Is she hot?'' I smirked as I saw the dreamy expression on his face immediately giving me the answer. 

''Where is she now?'' I questioned

''At the dungeons'' He answered

''Keep her there and I will see her when the meeting ends'' I really wanted to see her now but I had this stupid meeting with my pack warriors to solve some rogue problems.

_______________

Annalise's POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  I could feel my eyes opening I looked around alarmed but I didn't see anyone so I relaxed and then everything come back the beta, the fight and the bastard who shot me...well I don't really know who did it but he's still a ********(oppps) I looked down and I saw that my dress was ruined. It is bloody and with 2 holes from the bullets. I am going to kill them I loved this dress (R.I.P) I lifted it up and took off the bullets, I put it down again and looked around it was dark but with my perfect eyesight I noticed that I was in a dungeon and I groaned I need to sleep a little so I can regain my strength.So I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

___________

Hello again ♥

~Vote & Comment~