5

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming my way from a different direction and then three men appear..they were SEXY...the first one has brown hair and hazel eyes, the second one has shaggy blond hair and baby blue eyes and the third one has dark brown hair almost black and dark blue eyes.I sniff them and they are all werewolves FUCK I thought I was at unclaimed territory.Ohh well it's not like I am afraid of them..

''What are you doing in our territory vampire?'' The one with the dark brown hair spat at me in his Beta tone.

''You now just chilling..'' I told him smirking just to make him angry they started growling.I looked at the others and they seemed to be speaking in their mind-link.Haha they think I can't hear them I focus on their minds.

''What are we going to do with her?'' Someone asked

''We are going to bring her to Alex'' Said the Beta and I'm guessing Alex is the Alpha.His name send shivers all over my body

''Man she is HOT'' the other one said.I smirked at that.

''WHY Thank you'' I told them in their mind-link making them jump.

''How did you do that?'' The Beta asked me 

''I am more powerful than you think'' I told me 

''You have to came with us'' He told me.

''Okay'' I simply said

''That's it you aren't going to fight us?''

''No'' I simply said again. I told him that I would go with him because I know that if I try to escape they would find me eventually. We started to walk the Beta in front of me and the other two behind me. I could feel their stares on my butt. I rolled my eyes...BOYSSS... :P

We finally reached theis car it is a volvo v40 cross country...Mmmm NICEEE I slide inside the Beta was driving the blonde one in the passengers seat and the other next to me.I really need to ask their names...

''So what's your names?'' I asked.

''I'm Luke'' The blonde said.

''I'm Drew'' The guy next to me said.

''And I'm Jake.What's your name?'' The Beta..I mean Jake asked me.

''I'm Annalise'' I told him...