Decisions

" Have you heard from Laura? " Luke asked, while we are walking down towards the stage getting ready for our rehearsal, where we will be running through all the songs on the setlist.

" Nah I haven't, but Lucy called and said she went out last night and had a few" I replied, trying to erase a little but of this situation from my head knowing we all should be concentrating on these rehearsals, but seeing the guys and listening to them talk about Laura I can tell our heads aren't really into rehearsing and instead wondering if Laura will decide to take a risk and come along with us.

I know a lot of people think me and Laura are involved together but that's not true. I'm not saying she isn't stunning because she is and if you ask Luke, Michael and Calum if she is pretty they will defiantly all agree she has this natural beauty about her. A lot of our guy friends think where weird because we are all so close with Laura but not one of us has made a move on her or has gotten together with her, they think because we are teenagers we can't resist a hot teenage girl, but I guess you really have to be close to us to understand our friendship, and to see that she is like the peacemaker of the group who knows how to handle us together and individuality.

" You reckon she will come?" Calum asked, walking over to his guitar and getting ready to go like the rest of us. I can tell all the guys want her to come and travel the world with us because we know how much she deserves it, but I also know Laura seems to question a lot of things and question if we actually want her round, a lot do this self doubt comes from her past.

" I hoping she does, I think my mum is also hoping she does as well" Michael replied laughing knowing his family will sleep better knowing Laura is around to look after him and be the mature one, since she is like their big sister.

Starting rehearsals it wasn't long before we got in the mood and rocked all the songs, I still can't get over how we actually got to this point. One day we are busking at our local supermarket now we are rehearsing to open for the biggest boy band in the world ,one direction.

Noticing the one direction boys have actually come down to watch us rehearse still surprises me how down to earth they are considering they are millionaires and have thousands of girls screaming whenever there names are said.

We have known the boys since the start of the year and have become pretty close with them, you have Louis who is the prankster just like me, than there is Niall who is like the quite, sensitive one in the group which reminds me a lot like Calum, they are both guys you just want to protect and would smash anyone who hurts them, than you have Liam who is defiantly the mature and sensible one who reminds me of Laura a lot, than Zayn who is very quite and doesn't give a lot of emotions ,he reminds me of Michael since he keeps to him self but also has these moments when he is extremely weird, and lastly you have harry style who is just like Luke since they are both the frontman of the groups and gets most of the attention. To me harry is very Mature for his age and is a very well mannered guy that makes sure everyone around him is comfortable and happy, I know he is known for having a reputation with the ladies and I think right now is dating Taylor swift but I can't call him a bad person just because he is known for getting around.

The worst thing about having two boys bands travelling together is how much we end up getting distracted, I swear we were only rehearsing for like 20 mins before we started mucking around with Louis, Harry and Niall who have come down early before they start their rehearsals.

" What's the time ?" Calum asked Harry for like the third time. I can see he is pretty eager for Laura to decide to come because I know she helps him with his home sickness.

" It's about 5 minutes later than the last time you asked me so 12:05 ..... Do you have to be somewhere or something?" Harry joked, before kicking the soccer ball towards Luke and me.