4

Harry, Ginny and James Potter along with Theodore, Pansy and Adam Nott and a very angry Neville and Evana Longbottom were all waiting in the headmasters office.

"Oh good morning to you all." Mcgonagall smiled stiffly walking in with Professor Potts, the astronomy teacher. "Thank you so much for coming, I am sure you all know of yesterday's fights?" The parents nodded. "We need to discuss the situation so appropiat punishments can be made. I have invited you Mr and Mrs Potter alone with you too Mr and Mrs Nott, so your boys feel comfortable with any questioning, and you Mrs Longbotttom, as the parent of Isabella, who got hurt." She smiled tenderly at Evana. "As you are aware, Mr Potts, is head of Slytherin and Mr Longbottom, Gryffindor, and Isabella's father. Mr Potts and Longbottom will decide of the punishments that will be given to the two. Any questions?"

"Yes, I have one." Said Pansy. Mcgonagall nodded. "Where is Isabella, doesn't this concern her, doesn't she get a punishment too?"

Neville opened his mouth to snap at his previous classmate, but his wife stopped him. "Bella is very physically and emotionally wounded at this point in time, she said she'll attend the meeting when she hears of the punishments, so she can put her word in."  Evana said calmly.

Pansy inclined her head.

"The first incident was on the train, and since we're taking these two incidents separately into account, lets start with this one." Mcgonagall started. "James turned all the lights off in the prefect cabin. Am i correct boys?"

"Yes." they muttered together, Ginny frowned at James, however Harry looked slightly amused.

"This caused Isabella to get angry at James, but James you just made jokes?" She inquired.

"Yeah." James sighed, Harry wasn't amused anymore.

Mcgonagall looked at Adam who agreed. "Then you made a crude joke about her grandmother?"

James paused, looking down and nodded his head. Evana was shocked. "What exactly did he say, professor?" She asked.

"He said that Evana is just like her, cruel and evil." Adam muttered.

"Is this true Potter?" Mcgonagall asked. He nodded his head "what happened in the last wizarding war has scared many people. Potter, you had no right to say what you did. Okay, after this comment Evana was obviously upset, but before this did anything happen?"

"We fought." James scowled. "He punched me and I punched back."

Mcgonagall looked ashamed. "Why, Potter?"

"Let me explain." Adam snarled, making James roll his eyes."Potter here was flirting with Bella, eventhough she didn't want any of it and I stopped it for her just like she wanted, the Potter here fired accusations saying his dad was right about my dad and that Evangeline was like her grandmother." All the adults, except Evana looked absolutely furious.

"You said what about me, Potter?" Theodore shouted, standing up.

Harry stood up infront of James. "Nothing!"

"Sit down both of you!" Mcgonagall called. "It's just like when you two were children! Stop it you're meant to be here for you children, grow up, both of you!" the men sat down, still angry. "Now, Potter why did you say that your father said this about Mr Nott?"

"It wasn't him who told me okay? I heard the older cousins speaking about who went bad and all that!" James defended. The entire Nott family looked appalled. "I'm sorry."

"Right, I'm sorry can you deal with all this name calling later, Minerva. My daughter is suffering and I want it to end." Said Neville angrily, everyone nodded. "James give your account of what happened on the train and outside of the hall, spare no detail"

"After Adam said Go to hell Potter, you'll be right with grandpa, they both stormed off." He started, Ginny held Harry's hand who was glaring at Adam. "After about 5 minutes I heard screams, I ran to see Bella, on the floor a red mark and a cut on her cheek, and Adam ontop of her with his wand at her chest. I was so angry, I attacked him to get my Bella out of danger." Ginny and Evana exchanged a smiled as he said my bella.

Mcgonagall raised an eyebrow. "Is this true Nott?" He nodded, looking at his mum who narrowed her eyes at him. "Okay. Now Potter tell me what happened out of the hall."

"When I saw Evana leave after talking to her cousin, I thought to leave her alone, she likes being alone, but I saw Nott follow her, I knew something bad would happen, so I called you and Professor Longbottom. She was there on the stair case bleeding from her back, she looked as though she died, and Nott was her murderer I had to fight him back, so I did as you said. But he deserved more than a leg locker curse, so I stomped on his good-for-nothing face." James finished tears rolling down his face.

There was two knocks on the door, and Mcgonagall called Evana in. Her eyes was dark grey and her hair was the darkest black. "Hi." She smiled to Ginny, sitting next to her mum who hugged her tight.

"Just in time, Isabella, what happened when you were along with Adam?" Mcgonagall asked.

She paused."We were arguing, the he said stuff, I refused to agree with him, he said I'd pay. He cursed me but I deflected it, he started bleeding from his hands, he knew the counter curse and before I could run away he started firing spells at me as I ran up the stairs, he used sectrumsempre on me. That's all I could remember." She along with her mother cried, Neville held them protectively. "You were my bestfriend for so many years, now I never want to see you again." Isabella sobbed, making Adam cry to.

"Now, now Isabella, everything will be fine." Mcgonagall hushed."Both James and Adam will be punished. James, you re suspended from Hogsmead until Christmas and you will have early curfew for two weeks, I am also tripling prefecting duties, so you'll be doing it with every house at least once." James looked bored of the idea. "Adam, you seriously hurt Isabella twice and you used a forbidden combat curse. I am forced to expel you until your 6th year." Adam and his family looked speechless.

"Miss! My owls?" he screached

"What's done is done." The headmistress sighed. "Please pack your things, I will escort you out after lunch."