Camping for 3 months with 10 boys! part 2

chapter 2 <3

"Mum! No way" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, but you have to I'm not leaving you in the house for the weekend alone!" she relied.

I started hitting my head on the wall and walked out. How could she do that to me? This was going to be absolute torture. Especially because of Sam. I suspect his probably gone and left me. Ugh boys. I walked down the stairs and through the double doors to see Sam standing there.

"what are you still doing here?" I asked him.

"waiting for you" he said. I sat in the front next to him and he started the engine and pulled out of the school.

"what's wrong with you?" he asked concerned.

"my mums making me go camping with you guys!" I said leaning on the window.

"what's so bad about that?" he said smirking.

That made me face scrunch up even more. I was to annoyed to talk. So about 5 minutes later we were back at my house and I had to go pack. I ran up to my room and grabbed the biggest bag I could find. I chucked my military jacket in, leggings jeans and my laced boots. A few 'important' things aswell. I ran downstairs with it and saw a load of bags at the stairs obviously theirs.

"guys you've got more things than me!" I laughed as they all turned around.

They didn't even speak, but Tyler came over to me and whispered in my ear,

"don't worry it will be fine, nothings gonna happen" he said hugging me.

Okay that was weird why'd he do that.

**Sam's p.o.v.**

"guys you've got more things than me!" she laughed coming down the stairs with her bags.

I loved her voice so much I could listen to her all day. Then Tyler went over and whispered something in her ear. Everyone knew he like her, but no one knows I do. which is a good thing really. For some reason I could feel anger when Tyler hugged her. Ugh, I had to get over her, she probably only wanted to be friends with me never anything more.

She walked over and sat down.

"so guys, where are we going?" she asked.

"you'll have to see when we get there," I said laughing but she just scrunched up her face.

I scrunched up mine which made her laugh. I was closer to her than any of the others.

**Tina's p.o.v.**

He scrunched up his face and I laughed. We then went and grabbed our bags and headed for the car.

"let me take that" Sam said smiling.

"thanks Sam," I said kissing him softly on the cheek before running to the car.

"shotgun!" I screamed and raced to the front and got in next to Luke. I saw Sam putting the bags in and finally got in.

We then started the car and it was off camping for 3 months. I leant my head against the wall and fell asleep.

"Wake up Tina!" I heard Luke and sams voice.

"wh..what...are we there yet?" I said rubbing my eyes with my cold hands.

"yes now come on!" Sam said pulling me up.

I closed the car door and my eyes widened. We were in the middle of a forest facing a gigantic wooden house that we'd be staying in.

"wow" I said.

I ran in and found the room I had. I had one for myself as I was the only one. I unpacked and fell onto my bed. Oh soft! I just lay there for a few minutes and then jumped up and went to the kitchen to see what there was too eat. I got to the fridge and opened it, it was nearly overfilled! This just gets better and better! I grabbed some ham and butter and some cold bacon and had a sandwich. Yum!

Everyone else were in their room, well I least I thought they were. I was just about to take a bite when some cold hands touched my shoulders.

"AHHHH" I screamed and hit the person in the face with my sandwich. I turned around to see who it was. Opps it was Sam.

"oh, I'm so sorry Sam! I said getting a tissue and beginning to wipe his face.

"I was just coming to ask if you wanted to have a walk round, until you whacked me in the face with your sandwich!" he said laughing.

"its not funny! I was defending myself!" I said.

"with a sandwich?" he asked.

"well what evers in my hand" I said grabbing my coat and heading for the door.

"well are you coming or not? I said.

He grabbed his coat and came after me.

We were walking along the cold stony road looking around for anything but all we could see was trees.

"what do you think of Tyler?" Sam suddenly came out with.

"Well, his a good friend," I replied putting my hands in my pockets.

"well... would you ever go out with him?" he said not even looking at me.

"no, I don't like him that way, you know."

That was the end of it. I wonder why he asked me? Weird.