Camping for 3 months with 10 boys!

chapter 1 <3

Camping for 3 months with 10 boys!

My name is Tina and I'm 16. I'm best friend with my brother and his mates. 10 boys! I know but were all good mates, especially with Sam, my brothers BEST friend ever. It was Friday and I just woke up to the sound of my stupid alarm clock. I sat up wearily in my bed and just sat staring into space until I had enough of that noise. I hit it hard, nearly breaking it, then rubbed my eyes. I hated Monday's first day of the week and you got 4 days till the weekend again. I threw the duvet off me and walked to the bathroom. Eurgh the door was locked.

"Luke get out of there!" I screamed. Luke was my older brother.

"I'm trying to have a shower!" he yelled back. "use mum and dads!"

Okay, I hated using mum and dads because they would always yell at me for using it. Oh well. I needed to look presentable for Sam. Wait did I just say that?

~yes, yes you did~

What is that?

~yeah I'm your conscience, you love Sam~

No I don't! shut up.

That was my conscience, I usually have lectures with it. Anyway I was sneaking past my mum and dad to go to there bathroom. When I got there without waking them up I locked the door quietly and started brushing my teeth. I had a quick wash and slowly walked back out their room. I walked into my bedroom and towards my wardrobe. I brushed my long brown hair and put some mascara on bringing out my eyelashes. I then put on a short pink dress and some black heels, done. I went downstairs and grabbed a piece of bread and butter. that's all I was having for breakie. I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. When I closed the door I saw Sam standing in front of his car staring straight at me. I usually got a lift with him.

"well good mourning, to you," he said smirking.

"hey Sam" I said pushing past him and jumping into his car.

He laughed and then walked round to the drivers seat. That laugh was so infectious I started laughing too. He pulled out of our driveway and onto the road.

"so Tina how you been?" he said still facing the road.

"your acting as if I haven't seen you in ages!" I said laughing.

"just trying to make conversation." he said laughing too.

Then there was just silence, not uncomfortable silence. But silence.

About 5 minutes later Sam pulled into the school parking lot, and into his usual place.

"well thanks for the lift Samuel!" I yelled getting out the car.

"no probs," he said smirking.

I ran over to the other guys. Yep I was only friends with boys. Most girls hated me because I knew them, they were the hottest guys at that school and I was their best friend! Well thanks to my brother. There are 10 of them including my brother. So there was Luke, Sam, mike, Jason, Alex, Ben, Dylan, Tom, Taylor and Jake.

"hey guys!" I said pulling them into a group hug.

"hey tin" they all said at the same name. [pronounced teen].

I ruffled my hair a bit.

"you look great Tina" Tyler whispered in my ear. Everyone always told me he like, likes me, I mean we were very close but I just didn't like him in that way.

"thanks ty," I whispered back giving him a big hug. " well guys see you later I got to go to my form room, see you at lunch."

"cya" they all said at the same time again.

I grabbed Sams wrist so he was facing me. Those dark green eyes and lush hair was facing me, I needed to brush my hands throu-

~no! stop thinking that, we know you love him but don't give him the satisfaction!~

For once you right.

~once!?~

I snapped out of it and turned around facing the school.

"quick Sam were gonna be late!" I screamed walking ahead.

He followed me and we both walked to our classroom in silence again. We were very late. We got there and could see Mr Fowler going on about how his dog has tonsillitis or something. I knocked and opened the door walking in and taking my seat at the back, with Sam next to me. God I needed this.

"why are you sitting next to me?" I whispered.

"I wanted too" he said smirking.

Finally the bell went at nine o'clock and I literally ran out the room. Towards my locker to get my books. When I opened it I got a note from Luke saying mum wanted to talk to me in her office after school. Yep my mum was the schools secretary.

**After school**

The bell rang and I said bye to all the guys before walking up to the top floor to speak to my mum. After millions of steps I finally got to the top and walked down the corridor. I turned and knocked on her door and walked in.

"hey mum, you said you wanted to talk to me." I said quietly.

"ah yes Tina darling, you know me and your dad are going away for the weekend well, you will go with your brother and his friends camping for the next 3 months!"

My eyes widened, camping with ten boys, including my brother, and for 3 months!