Red Cheeks

Taylor's POV:

I opened my eyes slightly annoyed by the amount of light in my room. Wait. This isn't my room. My memory quickly came back causing a smile to escape my lips. I turned over in the fluffy white bed sheets. I suddenly stopped as I took in the sight of the empty space on the bed next to me. He left me? Had I done something last night to make him leave? My mind spiraled into worry but was quickly shut up by the sight of a note on the pillow. I reached for it.

"Went out to grab some breakfast and coffee for us ;)"

I laughed at the cute smiley face he'd drawn and also a little at my paranoia. I sat up still wrapped in the warm blankets. Hmm.... Maybe I should shower before he comes back. I got up and walked to the mirror by the door practically jumping and grimacing at the figure staring back at me. Yes I defiantly need a shower. I took off my clothes and quickly walked to the shower. The warmth of it felt so good on my bare body. I could stay here forever I thought to myself. But then I remember Tom holding me and came to the conclusion he was better. I laughed at myself for comparing Tom to my shower.

I finished and turned off the water. I pulled open the curtain a scanned the room for a towel. Shit! Where are all the towels! I began to look around for my clothes but remembered I had left them by the bed. Great. I walked to the door and cracked it slightly. "Tom?" I called out. No answer. "Tom? Are you here?" nothing. I opened the door a little more searching the room to find that he wasn't there. I quickly stepped out running to where my clothes lay in a messy pile. I quickly pull in my underwear and shorts. I reach down for my bra when the door suddenly opens revealing Tom holding a tray of drinks and a bag of food. I scream a little at the surprise and try to cover myself.

"Oh my! I-I am so sorry!" Tom blurted out red-faced and a quickly turned around. I took this chance to finish dressing. My cheeks were bright red when he turned back around.

"I'm so sorry Taylor! I didn't know!" he apologized showing his concern is his puppy dog eyes.

Tom's POV:

I felt like such a tit. Wow how ironic. I really didn't mean to walk in on her like that. Why was she dressing anyways? Wait is she wet? I glanced at her dripping hair and saw her clothes clingy to her.

"It's... Uh Uhm not your fault" she said stuttering. Her cheeks were flushed pink. I didn't mean to embarrass her. "I uh... There weren't any towels and I Uhm left my clothes out here. It's actually my fault for being so stupid I'm sorry." she finished.

I felt so bad. It was my fault. I forgot to ask the maids for more towels. "I'm really truly sorry." I managed to say. I mean I didn't actually see anything. She had covered up so quickly but I can say she does have a nice body from what I could see. I looked at her. She had crawled back into the bed covering herself with the sheets. I tried to change the topic to cheer her up. "hey I brought food." I said smiling and sitting next to her.

***okay I know it's not much but I know I needed to update. Please don't hate me because it's so short. I'll upload more later. But please still rate and comment. It lets me know you actually like it:)***