Chapter 7

Stella's POV

I woke up to see Jason still glaring at the ceiling.

"Good morning, did you sleep well, because I know that I did" I said, knowing very well that he had not slept at all last night.

"Great, I slept great" he mumbled looking away, still glaring at everything in sight.

Sour puss!!

And then my famous evil laugh.

"Ok then lets go get some breakfast" I said happily.

"Ok" he said, still being a big sour puss.

Time for the main part of my plan. We were at the top of the stairs going down when I fake trip myself rolling down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs I pretended to be in pain and couldn't move.

The pack member that were in the living room gasped , and came running towards me.

Jason ran down the stairs and tried to pick me up, but failed due to the cast. In one swift move he broke both casts and pulled them off. He bent down and picked me up. I began to laugh as if someone had just told a joke.

I looked Jason in the eyes and said "you lied".

I jumped out of his arm and look at one if the pack members. "could you please pass me that pillow on the couch?" I asked and he gladly did.

"Oh no, not the pillow again" he said as I began to hit him.

"Has sleeping on the couch not teach you anything, it was only one night, but you had to faked being hurt and take advantage of me, making me do every little thing you please. Do you know how worried I was when I heard that you got hurt. And for this, you can sleep on the couch for the rest of the week" I said still hitting him with the pillow.

Finally my arms got tired and I put the pillow down looking around me at all the shocked faces stating at me. Guess they just can't believe that I just put to most ruthless alpha in his place.

James came down stairs with Kim right behind him.

"They figured it out" he said to Jason " and now I've got to spend the next two days on the couch"

"Wait, what?! Two days, I got the rest of the week" Jason said confused.

"Well, it did help that you came up with the plan" he said walking into the kitchen.

"Fine" Jason mumbled.

We went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

The rest of the day went on just like a normal day would, I met some of the pack member and I learned more about Jason.

Honestly I knew I wasn't going to let Jason sleep on the couch for the rest of the week, maybe just tonight or for just two nights and that it.

I felt a little nauseous and I guessed Jason had noticed too.

"Are you ok?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to lay down for a bit." I said, I can't shake the feeling that something might just be wrong with me.

I made a mental note to go see Dr. Phillip tomorrow.

I went to our room and as soon as my head hit that pillow I was out like a light.

------------

I felt someone shaking me.

"Stella, wake up. You slept through dinner time and it late and I think that you should really eat something." Kim's voice said.

I got up and went with her down stairs, there was a plate of food on the dinning room table.

I eat, while Kim went back to her room. After I eat the food, I felt sick to my stomach.

I ran to the bathroom and threw it back up. I washed out my mouth and put the plat in the sink. after a while I made my way back up stairs, ready to go to sleep.