Coming home (part 3)

Emily above

Ash said"i thought you were and I have a question for you." "yes"one of the guys answers that I knew as Max Joey's best friend. "Is there any..." I got cut off by my phone ringing I opened my clutch opened it I say it was Connor. "excuse me guys I have a very important call to attend to i'll be right back guys." I turned and headed to the bathroom then I said hello into the phone "it's me I found 6 people that are interested in your gang" I heard Connor say."I'll meet you at the bar with the people in 5 minutes ok" "ok" he said. I go back to the table with Joey's friends and say"i'll be back in 5 minutes I need to take care of something." Adam another friend of Joey's friends said "take as long as you need we will be right here and won't be moving any time soon." I go over to the bar and see Connor talking to the bar tender,i go over to him he stops talking in the middle of his sentence when he saw me walking toward him. I see 3 guys and 3 girls,the first guy has light blonde hair with blue eyes and piercings . the second guy has pink hair with dark brown eyes with lots of piercings. The last guy has black hair and bright green eyes and also has tattoos. The first girl has purple hair, blue eyes, and tattoos. The second girl has red hair, black eyes, and piercings. The last girl has black hair, dark brown eyes, tattoos and piercings. I went over to them and stopped in front of them they stopped talking when they saw me. "Oh hey Ash, this is Bennet" while gesturing to the blonde guy. He is about 6'2 so I have to look up at him to talk to him. "Hi Ash nice to meet you, I hope we can become great friends" Bennet said while holding out his hand to shake. I shake his arm while saying" It's nice to meet you too." I look next to him at the pink haired dude, he holds his hand out for me to shake while saying " hello I'm Jackson." I shake his hand " I'm Ash, but I guess you all know that by now." He nods with all the others, I next meet the dude with the black hair. " Ello love I'm Lucas" he says in a British accent I have to get used to that. But the accent is so hot you get me, I think a lot of girls love it. The purple haired girl talked next, " my name is Lexi and I'm a twin of Lucas" she said in a all so British voice. Now that I look at them they look very similar with the shape of the lips and the same nose. The black haired girl spoke up next " my name is Emily" she stands at about 5'4. The last of the group was the red headed girl which she was next to talk in a cold voice " my name is sapphire." "It's nice to meet you all and I hope you know what your getting in to, can we all meet up at Starbucks tomorrow so we can talk sober not drunk." " yea we'll meet up tomorrow at 11 down the street at that Starbucks" said Emily. " okay that's awesome it's nice to meet you" " it's nice to meet you too" said Jackson. They start to walk to the bar while I talk to Connor only. "Okay good job sorry I wasn't helping I was getting a little revenge" I said " it's okay I got this that's why I'm second command and why your the leader I have to take care of these things while your doing business." " okay thanks I'll see you later I need to head back before they think I'm up to something" I say while turning around and start heading to the table full of guys that I hate. When I see a person standing I see the back of there head and they start turning and my eyes widen....

How do you think is there?
Comment
Vote
Like
Add
SLOW UPDATES
SO SO SORRY
Amber and cat