7.

"not even a bullet through my brain would be able to take you off my mind." -e.c

"So Cassie, care to explain?" Ava said clearly teasing to get me to tell her everything, she tries to be serious and not smile but fails miserably.

"mm, not really." I reply back smirking.

she gives me a stern look and i immediately give in, she is my best friend after all, she needs to know, she'll find out either way.

"alot happened, Austin and I.. kissed, we admitted our feelings towards one another, then this morning everything was going smoothly and Alan ruined it all by calling me a whore, the whole house probably thought that me and Austin slept together, we did, but not in any sexual way."

her eyes widdened in shock, her hands rested under her chin, she was silent almost like she was just processing what i had just told her.

"wow, all that in a couple of hours huh?"

"yeah, it's alot to take in, even for me." i stated.

"well what now Case?"

I raise an eyebrow in confusion, in other words telling her to continue with what she means.

"so are you and Austin together now or what?" she grinned.

"no not yet, we're going on a date tomorrow night though."

"really? that's great, so what'll happen after the date?" she shrieks excitedly.

"i don't know Ava, i just want to focus on the present." I groan.

she nods slowly understanding what i mean and then she speaks up once more," speaking of focusing on the present, you should talk to Kellin."

"how does that have anything to do with the present?" I ask her furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"because he called right before you arrived and said he needed to talk to you about something important."

oh great.