City Hall

Enjoy!

It was a beautiful day outside and what better way to spend it indoors, unfortunately for Honey, Nick dragged her outside the backyard. There was lawn chairs, pool, table set outside around a fire place under the big tent and plus a jacuzzi.

"What are we doing out here?"

Honey asked as she sat on the chair that was under the tent. Nick smiled as he sat beside her.

"Well I was thinking if we can get started with the wedding plans and what better way then doing it outside for to clear our minds"

"Nick listen about that..."

But Nick cut her off.

"Wait you don't have to say anything, I already know what your gonna say"

"Really?"

"Yes and my answer is yes, I wouldn't mind having a big wedding because let's face it my friends and then theirs your friends and family. It's gonna be a big crowd"

He said with a smile. Honey raised an eyebrow.

"Big wedding?"

Nick looked to her with a smile

"Well come on Honey, girls love to plan wedding. This is your thing"

He said as he handed her magazines on cakes, tux and dresses. Honey gently pushed them away from her.

"Sweety, I was thinking if it would be best if we don't have a wedding and just go straight to city Hall"

Nick looked to Honey with his eyes open wide in surprise. He looked down at the magazines and then back to Honey.

"Is that what you want?"

"If you agreed to it, then yeah"

Honey said as she profile her fiancée and saw the disappointment.

"You're disappointed aren't you?"

She asked. Nick looked down at the table before looking back at Honey.

"Well yeah kinda, I just thought that this will be the best day of our life. I mean but your idea is better, we don't have to show off to someone saying 'hey look the wedding is over here'."

Nick let out a sigh as he stood up, putting on his shades. Honey sadly looked to him and gently placed her paw on his arm but he grabbed her paw and tap her.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay I'm fine. Let's just sign the paper and you just pick the day."

He said as he left back inside the house. Honey let out a sigh as she looked at the magazines. Curiosity got the best of her as she opened up the cake magazine and was surprise by how old they were but remained in good condition. She saw that their was a cake that was marked, the style, flavor, size. Honey opened up the other books and saw everything was already layed out.

'Wow I didn't know Nick was actually into this'

She thought as she opened up the cover and was surprised that it read.

This book belongs to Samantha Wilde

'Was this Nick's mother?'

She thought. She quickly stood up and went inside to search for Nick. She found him in the kitchen drinking a glass of juice.

"Nick, just where did you get these?"

She asked. Nick didn't bother to lift up his shades.

"I had them for a very long time"

He said simply. Honey wanted to question him more but she could clearly see that it still hurts him that she refused to have a wedding. Instead a brilliant plan came to mind as she carried the magazines in her arms.

"So, I'm just gonna pick a date, okay"

Honey said casually as Nick went to sit on the couch to watch some TV.

"Yeah, you do that"

Nick said quietly.

*Couple of Months Later*

"Where are we going? I thought you wanted to go to city Hall today"

Nick said. Honey smiled as she hold his arm.

"I do but I thought a walk in the park would get rid of that tension your holding"

She said simply. Nick said nothing as they continued to walk in the park until they came to a certain part of the park that was reserve for a wedding.

"Oh hey look a wedding, come on let's get out of here before we crash someone else's wedding"

Nick said lowly. Honey pulled away with a smile. Nick raised an eyebrow.

"Honey?"

"Now Nick, why would we get away from our own wedding?"

She asked with a grin. Nick's eyes open wide.

"No way, but I thought..."

Honey walked up to him with a smile as she placed her hand on his chest.

"You made me realize, that marriage is not only about a piece of paper but what's behind and the meaning of the paper. It's about our love and how we finally came together as one to share memories together. Plus what better way then doing the wedding that your mother always wanted you to have"

Nick swallowed the lump in his throat as he felt tears of joy threatens to fall from his eyes.

"Honey, oh I love you so much. How were you able to pull this off?"

"Like you said it a girl's favorite thing"

"Are you sure you wanted the wedding how my mother wants it?"

"Of course I looked into everything and I just have to say, she has some good taste"

"Yeah she sure does but unfortunately she is no longer here"

He said sadly. Honey smiled as she lift up his chin.

"Yes she is, I can only imagine how happy she is to see her son having the wedding of her dreams, from up in heaven she has the front row seat"

"Thank you Honey"

He said as he pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. Honey pulled away with a smile.

"Now come on, let's hurry up, before the guests arrives and get dressed in separate rooms. The clothes have already been picked out."

Honey said as she pushed him gently to where the butler was waiting for him and the house maid was waiting for Honey. Once the guests have arrived the wedding began, Nick was waiting happily next to the Pastor and smiled proudly as he saw Honey walking down the aisle with a big white dress.

A/N Rate and Comment