Forget Me And Don't Turn Back

Enjoy!

Three weeks have past since the harsh break up, Nick had tried calling Honey but no answer ever came. So Nick decided enough was enough and headed to Honey's home. Honey let out a sad sigh as she took a sip of her hot chocolate, she placed the cup down and wrapped the blanket around her more since after all it was a cold night. Honey let out a sigh as her mind began to wonder.

'Two years ago and one day that I live without him. Two years ago and one day that I haven't seen him again. And although I haven't been happy, I can learned to live without his love'

She thought. She tried to forget him these past 3 weeks. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and leaned her hear against the door.

'Strange I wasn't expecting any visitors especially this late'

She thought.

"Who is it?"

She asked. On the other side of the door, Nick let out a sigh as he heard her voice.

"It's me?"

Nick said. Honey frown, she wasn't expecting to hear from him ever. She glared at the door but mostly to the person behind it.

"What are you looking for?"

"For you"

He answered honestly. Honey let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Are you kidding me? It's already late"

"Why? We can try again"

Nick said.

"Because now it's me who wants to be without you. So go away, forget my name, my face, my house and don't turn back"

She said harshly. Nick tilt his head to the side.

"I could never understand you"

"What is their to understand? I just want someone to love me, be faithful to me and you couldn't understand that. Go away, forget my eyes, my hands, my lips. They don't desire you"

Nick felt his heart was breaking.

"You're lying, I know that you are"

"Just go away, forget that I exist, that you knew me and don't be surprised, forget everything because for that you have experience"

Nick shook his head and he placed his paw on the door as he felt tears gathering in his eyes.

"I was wrong Honey, in search of emotions one day I left, from a world of sensations that I didn't find and when I discovered that everything was all a fantasy, I returned because I understood that I wanted the things that live in you"

Tears began to trail down her face, as she tried to keep her head strong and not let Nick words get to her because she knew he was lying.

'I can not let him get to me, he said so himself that he would just sweet talk me so he could get back with me. I am not going to fall for that. I deserve better.'

She thought as she let out a sigh.

"Goodbye"

She said moving away from the door. Nick began to panic, he knew he was loosing the battle.

"Wait, help me!"

 He yelled.

"There is nothing more to talk about"

 She said sternly.

"Think of me"

"Goodbye"

"Why?"

"In case you need me to repeat it to you, because now it's me who wants to be without you. So go away, forget my name, my face, my house and don't turn back"

"I could never understand you, Honey please"

"Go away, forget my eyes, my hands, my lips. They don't want you"

"You're lying, I know"

"Go away, forget that I exist, that you knew me. And don't be surprised, forget everything you do for that. You've experienced. So go away, forget my name, my face, my house and don't turn back"

Honey said as she backed away from the door as tears trailed down her face.

"I could never understand you"

"If you don't understand me then just leave. Go away, forget my eyes, my hands, my lips. They don't want you."

"You're lying, I know"

"Go away, forget that I exist, that you knew me and don't be surprised, forget everything you do for that you have experienced"

She said as she walked away. Nick turned around as he leaned his back against the door and slide down as he cried into his hands as he bring his knees to his chest.

'Oh man, what did I do? I feel like I lost everything'

He thought sadly. On the other side of the door, Honey knew he was still there, she could hear him crying but she tried to avoid from appealing to her better nature because deep down she knew he was lying.

"Because now that you know what you're missing, go to hell"

She said quietly as she headed up the stairs to her bedroom and tried to get some sleep.

*Next Morning*

Water sprayed at Nick startled him causing him to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and was surprised he was still at Honey's door step.

'I must have fell asleep'

He thought. Just then the door opened to reveal the butler. Nick smiled as he thought the butler was gonna let him in because Honey had a change of heart. He quickly stood up and dust off any dirt on him but except the fact he was still wet from the bucket of water.

"Madam Honey ask for you to leave her property at once or else she will call the police"

Nick was surprised at the request and then smirk.

"I am a police officer"

He said hoping to catch the elephant by surprise. The butler looked at him up and down at his green shirt and kaki beige pants. The butler glared at him.

"You are off duty. Now be kindly and walk away"

He said closing the door. Nick's ears went down along with his shoulders of disappointment as he slowly walked away and sadly glanced back Honey's home. With his back turn, Honey sadly looked out the window as she watched Nick walk away.

"You should have treated me right Nick, you already had me and yet that still wasn't enough for you"

She said to herself sadly. Their was a knock in the bedroom door, it was the butler.

"He had left the premises"

"Thank you"

She said quietly as she continued to stare out the window.

A/N Rate and Comment