92.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was peacefully laying on his bed.

How did everything lead to this?

How was Jimin sleeping on his bed and on his pillow?

Then he remembered everything.

"Yoongi! I can't feel my legs!" Jimin screamed.

"Jimin, stand the fuck up that's why you can't feel your legs." He replied rolling his eyes.

"Oh! I'm so silly."

"You told me you have had vodka before you fuck nugget. Why did you lie to me?" Yoongi asked annoyed.

"I didn't know it would only take one sip to get me tipsy!" Jimin admitted.

"Where the hell are your friends?"

"I think I saw Tae in the bathroom." Jimin said.

"Okay, let's go find him." Yoongi's said. He looked around and saw how everyone was suddenly drunk.

Jimin followed Yoongi behind. Thankfully, he wasn't drunk. Sure, he was a bit tipsy and a little too excited but nothing more.

Yoongi and Jimin were walking towards the bathroom when they saw Jungkook and Taehyung heavily making out in a dark hallway.

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin who was mouth opened. "Okay, next friend." Yoongi said walking away.

Jimin smiled and mentally congratulated his best friend for finally making progress. "Where the fuck is . . .?" Yoongi's voice trailed off when he landed eyes on Jin and Namjoon being all close and personal with each other.

"Alright. It's hookup night." Yoongi mumbled.

"I guess so." Jimin whispered as he looked at Jin and Namjoon. He noticed how close Jin's hand was to Namjoon's upper thigh.

He gasped when he saw Namjoon's hand glide up Jin's stomach.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't want to see porn. Not right now anyways." Jimin said looking away.

"Porn? Where? Where's the porn?" Yoongi asked suddenly interested.

"Right there! Look at how close they are! And they're probably whispering dirty things to each other! Then we just saw Taehyung and Jungkook make out in the hallway."

"That's not porn." Yoongi sighed disappointed.

"It kind of is!"

"I'll show you real porn."

Jimin coughed loudly as he sharply inhaled. His face turned a bright red. Yoongi cleared his throat realizing what he had just said.

"Never mind. Let's go."

"Go? Where?"

"Home? Do you want to come with me? I can drop you off in the morning at your house. If you want."

Jimin nodded almost too quickly. He didn't want to seem desperate but he was.

Yoongi observed the way Jimin's lips parted as he quietly snored. He then trailed his fingers down Jimin's hand which happened to be centimeters away from him.

His finger slowly traced each and every one of Jimin's rings, eight of them to be exact.

Jimin moved his hand because he felt tickled. Yoongi immediately moved away from his face not to seem like a creep.