87.

Jimin took a deep breath as he sat down at the booth. A waiter approached him with a radiant smile.

"Good afternoon sir! Can I get you something to drink?"

Jimin was too nervous to even drink coffee.
"Not right now. Thank you. I'm waiting for someone." Jimin smiled timidly.

The waiter was about to walk away when he spoke up again. "He will be here soon! I hope so anyways. I hope he doesn't leave me here hanging. It's our first time meeting up. Do I look okay? Is my hair okay? I think I put too much hairspray! I don't want my hair to look white and dirty. He's going to think I didn't shower! I showered twice before coming. I hope I didn't put too much cologne on."

"Wow, no worries sir. You look good. Waiting on your boyfriend?"

Jimin giggled like a little girl. "Yeah, my boyfriend." He playfully said raising both eyebrows.

"Okay, well I will be right over there and I'll come back when your companion arrives. If you need me don't hesitate to call!"

Jimin nodded and smiled as the waiter walked away. He nervously started to fidget with his fingers. His heart was beating so uncontrollably out of his chest, it was hard to keep his breathing at ease.

He took the small stuffed animal and set it on the table in front of the napkin stand so it would sit up.

Maybe Yoongi wouldn't miss it then. The bell rung and Jimin's eyes immediately went to the door.

He sighed relieved when he saw it wasn't Yoongi. He didn't know how to prepare for this.

What would Yoongi think of him?

Would he think he was ugly? Weird? Stupid?

He pulled out a folded piece of notebook paper from his jean pocket. He had written down questions to ask Yoongi just in case he forgot them because he knew he would.

I mean having Min Yoongi in front of you would make you forget the whole damn world.

His phone vibrated and his heart sunk. It was probably Yoongi cancelling at the last minute. When he read the notification he was grateful it was just Taehyung messaging him.

thekimtaehyung:
PLS KEEP ME INFORMED
U LOOK AMAZING BEST FRIEND
HES GOING TO LUV U I PROMISE
HE WONT RESIST UR PRETTY FACE
GOOD LUCK
JUST BE URSELF AND HE WILL ADORE U
💘💘💘

Jimin smiled at his best friends message. He felt much better with the encouragement. He unlocked his phone and started typing a message to send to Taehyung.

He was too busy typing that he completely missed the bell ringing from the front door. Yoongi entered and looked around the cafe waiting to be disappointed once again.

He was expecting Jimin not to show up at all. He'd be lying if he said he didn't stay up the whole night playing scenarios of  this encounter.

He tried to be calm, collected, and chill. He just couldn't. Jimin made him feel some sort of way and he didn't like it. He'd never felt that before, the thought simply scared him.

As he was glancing around he landed eyes on a pink stuffed animal. He swallowed hard as his eyes traveled to a boy who was looking down at his phone typing his life away.

He then scanned under the table and noted that in fact he was wearing black jeans with a cut on his left knee.

His heart sped up and he took a deep breath. This was it. He slowly approached the boy who was still looking down at his phone.