CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5: THE RETURN AND THE FIGHT

STRYKER'S P.O.V

I watched as my sister blacked out from probably shock. I caught her before she hit the ground. Dang, i've missed her so much. I picked her up and took her to her room. I layed her down on the bed and sat next to her. I never wanted to leave her but I had no choice. Now she had grown up and she is beautiful. She is the only reason I went through hell and back. She is the only reason i'm alive. She is my sister and my world. She was the only thing that gave me hope and kept my spirit from breaking. Before I left, well more like kidnapped, her and I were basically one person. We went everywhere and did everything together. Before I was kidnapped, we had always been by each others side, we were never apart. I hope we still have that connection because now that i've found her, I don't plan on leaving again. She will always be my twin, my sister, and my world. I wonder how her life has been since i've been gone? I hope she has had a good 4 years since i've been gone, I sure know I haven't. She's so beautiful, I wonder if she has a boyfriend? If she does and he ever hurts her, I swear i'll kill him and laugh after he's dead. I found out where she goes to school at least, I enrolled yesterday afternoon. Now it's a new chapter in my life. I hope she doesn't hate me for dissapearing. I wonder why she was having a nightmare? Hearing that blood curling scream, I was about to run to her room before I heard her wake up. I was going to check up on her while she was asleep since I don't trust her to be safe with werewolves around. Who knows what could happen to her? I wonder if she knows them... I hope not.

I looked at my twin sister, my reason to live, my world, and my other half and watched as she slept. It's about 4:30 so no point in sleeping now. I just waited for my sister to wake up. I really hope she doesn't hate me. She is my other half. We couldn't survive without the other. I knew she was alive and that's what made me survive. I wonder what made her survive. Did she forget about me? Was she in pain when I left? I wonder if she still street races. I hope so, that was a passion we loved. We are just alike, well i hope we still are. We love cars, art, singing and other things. We are exact copies of each other except i'm a guy and she's a girl. She'll always be my sister though, the one i'll protect, the one who is my best friend, the one who I love more than life itself. I looked at the clock. 5:00am. That's when the alarm clock decided to go off and wake up Spirit. I wonder how she'll react...

SPIRIT'S P.O.V

I heard my stupid alarm clock but I don't feel like moving. All the memories of last night came back to me. But if i'm in my room with my alarm clock, does that mean seeing Stryker was just a dream. No, it just seemed too real, but maybe that's what some dreams are. I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock as I rolled over. Stupid thing. It always gives me a headache in the morning and i'm trying to think right now. It had to be a dream but it seemed so real. Well maybe if i get my lazy ass up and look, i'll know if I was dreaming or not. But what if I wasn't? I know i'm awake now so let's see! i opened my eyes and then I knew last night was real. I sat up and stared at my brother who I haven't seen in 4 years. My eyes filled with tears as I sprung on him. I just knew it! I knew he was alive! I hugged him hard as he held me. No words needed to be said as I sobbed on his shoulder. I don't care how long or far we've been apart, we are still close. I know we still have that connection. He is my other half. My twin. Together, we have and always will be one. I held him as if my life depended on it and he did too and I also knew he was crying too. Nothing has hurt our bond. I buried my face into his chest and smelled his scent, the scent that made me feel safe and at home too. He pulled back and looked into my eyes and said,"I know i've been gone for 4 years but i was basically kidnapped, but now that i'm back, nothing and nobody will seperate us. I've missed you." I nodded and said,"Of course, they would have to pry us apart! i just knew you were still alive! I've missed you too! I love you." He smiled and said," I love you too. Let's start a new chapter in our life then. The past four years never happened. It is now the present. Now in the present, we must get to school." I pouted. See, the bond hasn't weakened. I said,"Wait, WE have to get to school?" He nodded and said,"I am now going to your school." I shrieked and said,"We better hurry or we'll be late! I'm going to go take a shower and then you can and i'll cook breakfast. Wait, do you have any clothes?" She shook his head no and I ran to my dressor. I like to wear some guy clothes cause their comfty. I have two of the exact same outfit. I'm just that awesome!

I grabbed the outfits which were black skinny jeans, green t-shirts that said: We Are Special So Don't Make Fun Of Our Awesomeness! I forgot why i bought the outfits but I just did. I grabbed him a pair of boxers I stole from Blake because Melody stole one of my shirts. I handed him one of the outfits and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick 5 minutes shower and then got out and got dried off and dressed. I took 5 more minutes to blow dry my hair and straightened it. I then zoomed out to my bedroom where Stryker was waiting on the bed. I said,"Go take a shower and i'll make breakfst and find you some shoes to wear!" He nodded and said,"Make some pancakes!" I smiled and said,"Well duh! What else am i going to make if I don't make our breakfast food?" He laughed and went to take a shower. I found my two favorite black pairs of converse and I put one pair on and went to the kitchen and make chocalate chip pancakes. He came out wearing the outfit and shoes. YAY! We match! When he saw that I made us matching, he started laughing. I smiledand gave him alot of pancakes and me alot of pancakes. We ate that and strawberries and apple juice. Our breakfast routine.

We dug in and I laughed when I put some sugar on his nose. He did a cross eyes look trying to look at it. He tried to lick it with his tongue but it just didn't go that far so he wiped it off. He smiled and said,"We better get going or we'll be late." I nodded and grabbed my car keys. Shit, I'm going to have to get it repainted. I ran out and jumped in the driver's side as Stryker jumped in the passenger's side. I started the car and took off. I was going at least 200mph. Stryker said,"You still got the driver's touch sis!" I laughed and said,"You just can't wait a talent like this!" He laughed as I pulled up and spun into a parking space. There wasn't anyone except Melody, Blake, and Trenton and I realized that we still have an hour before school starts. I hit Stryker and said,"We're far from late. We still have a freaking hour." He shrugged and said,"Let's go hang out then." I smiled and said,"I'll introduce you to my friends!" He smiled as I jumped out of the car. I ran around the car at least 10 times before I fell on him. he laughed and i dragged him over to my friends. I said,"Hey guys!" They were all quiet. I said,"This is-" but was cut off by Melody. She said,"Can we talk to you for a second alone?" I nodded and looked at Stryker. He looked me in the eyes and knew I would tell him everything later. He walked over to my car and leaned against it. I turned back towards Melody. I said,"So what's up?" She blurted,"Is that guy your boyfriend?" I looked at her like she was crazy. i said,"No-" She cut me off and said,"Well, we know what he's like and we don't think you should be hanging around him." I was about to say something when she cut me off AGAIN! She said,"We'll give you a choice, it's either that loser or us, but remember, we're only doing this to help you." Help me my ass. I closed my eyes and then put on a calm facade. I said,"Fine i'll chose." She smirked thinking i'd choose them. I turned around and walked over to where Stryker was and said,"I'll show you around the school since I now HAVE NO FRIENDS" I emphazied the last part. My ex-friends heard the whole sentence though and I knew they were shock. they don't know who the so called loser is. He is my brother and i'd choose him over anyone anyday.

MELODY'S P.O.V

What the fuck did I just do? What the fuck did SHE just do? She chose that blood sucker over US? Who is he though? Maybe I should have let her answer before I made her choose. But I was just so angry that the vampire was hanging around with my best friend! I was just trying to keep her safe. I felt the tears fall out of my eyes as I realized I lost my best friend. Ugh! Stupid blood sucker stole my BFF! How am I suppose to get her back? I have to figure out who the leech is first and what does he want with Spirit? Ugh, first I have to apologize and hope she forgives me for being a bitch.