SUMMARY/PROLOGUE

CHARATERS

SPIRIT YOUNG

Age: 16

Looks: Fire red hair, silver eyes, pale, 5"4, natural skinny.

TRENTON WOLF

Age: 18

Looks: Snow white hair, emerald green eyes, pale, 6"4, 8 pack.

SUMMARY

Spirit Young has had a hardand also somewhat ok life. When he was 8, her parents were murdered, when she was 10, her and her twin brother found out that even at such a young age, that had a talent for driving and beame known as The Trouble Speeding Twins. That was untill they turned 12 when her twin brother dissapered. When she was 13, she got shot and was in a coma for a year. When she was 14 after she got out of the coma, she was adopted by this terrible man who constantly beat and abused her. When she was 15, she fell in love but then the dude started hitting her and cheating on her and he later ended up in the hospital almost dead. Now at the age of 16, she ran away, now makes a living off being the best street racer ever, lives in a crappy run down one bedroom house, and is completely alone... for now at least.

PROLOGUE

I was running in the snow from the only thing that has been my home in 4 years. I couldn't stay there. He cheated on me when I thought I was his world. He was mine but now he's not. I feel like my hearts been ripped out, smashed into peices, burned, and tortured. I feel like i can't breath but I push myself to keep running. I feel furious, betrayed, and most of all, pure agony. It was ripping me apart. I came to the road as the snow kept falling. I ran out not looking when suddenly it was all in slow motion. The car that was heading straight at me, the blood curling scream that I let out, and the fact that even though I screamed, I was thrilled all the pain was over. The car went sideways and hit me back flying before I felt the ground and everything went black.