Fake Smiles

Chapter 19

Liam's Pov

I rubbed my eyes slowly and stretched my arms out towards the roof. Suddenly my door started to creak open, and a face appeared peeking into my room. 

"Um, we should talk..." Sage whispered. I looked at her with no expression. 

"It's okay, we don't need to talk, I understand! It's just how things go, I guess." I said and gave her a smirk. She smiled with caution back,

"Are you sure...?" she asked. 

"I'm sure" I said giving her a fake smile to hide the fact that I actually care.

She slid into the room and climbed onto my bed beside me and hugged my shoulder, 

"Thank you" she whispered, as the scent of her hair overwhelmed me. I bit my lip and closed my eyes to keep the tears back, 

"Your Welcome" 

"Guys, we have to go back and record more" Louis proclaimed to our group during dinner at Village Garden's. He ran his hand through his hair while the other was around Alicia's neck. 

"And I think we should bring the girls" he asked and everyone agreed, while I just didn't put my opinion in. 

"I think we should leave tomorrow?" Zayn asked while playing with a ringlet of Mia's hair,

"Sounds good" I said suddenly getting emotional again, it just suck seeing your best mates with there girls being lovey-dovey, then there's me, the one who got turned down. 

"I'll be back" I said suddenly and got up from my seat, then as casually as I could, walked away from the table and out of the resteraunt. I could feel there eyes staring at me from behind. I didn't know where I was going or what I was doing, all I knew is that I had to get away from couples, just for a night at least. 

I walked everywhere until I found a bar, ah, that's it! I need a drink. I walked in and made my way to the counter, and asked for a shot of light beer. That's proabably all I could handle because of my kindey. 

"Here you go" said an elegant voice, I turned around to pick up my shot when I actually saw the bartender, the bartender was a girl, she had curly dark hair and beautiful brown eyes. 

"Um, thanks" I said while probably staring without meaning too. She smirked at me and handed me my shot, but that wasn't all that she gave to me. A piece of folded white paper was also pressed against the cup to be passed to me. I nodded to her and went to the nearest empty table, I opened the piece of paper and read it carefully: 

###-###-#### ~Danielle (; 

I smirked and flung my head back to devour the shot, and felt cold smooth liquid run down my throat.