xi.

It was a terrifying noise when the bomb went off. Boom. Feeling the entire room shake, it sent goosebumps down her spine. They had made it just in time to get inside and lock themselves in. After a while, people started to arrive. Elizabeth was the first person there. Ms. Venable was the head of the outpost. She found it a little absurd that was so, but nonetheless she had to go with it. Ms. Mead's SD card had been officially and successfully wiped, so she only knew Elizabeth and that her one programmed order was to protect her at all costs. Now she wondered when she would ever have contact with Michael again. She could still feel his presence somehow. She also wondered if Liam had made it safe. If not, it didn't matter, because in reality she didn't know if she'd ever see him again anyways. She liked to think that he made it safe.

The first group of people to make it to the outpost was Dinah Stevens, her son Andre, and his boyfriend Stu. Elizabeth eyed her closely as she walked in. She was surprised to see her, but not entirely. She just wondered why Michael didn't inform her of this unless he didn't know himself. Which he probably didn't, he hardly knew of anything. Venable explained to each of them the rules. It was nothing Michael would've wanted probably, but she didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say yet. Everything was new and confusing. What could she do without messing everything up? Everyone was ordered to wear purple, but Elizabeth refused. Black was her color and her only color. Venable didn't say a word when Elizabeth used her magic on her... to not say a word. Dinah was in good with the Devil, seeing as she got her talk show and her life. She took one look at Elizabeth, then went on with her business. Elizabeth hated that woman more than anything, she always had.

Next to arrive was the famous Evie Gallant, and her grandson who just went by Gallant. He was obviously gay, and he obviously had no concern in the world whatsoever. Elizabeth assumed it must've been the money that got them here. They were followed by two more people. When Elizabeth met their eyes, she almost screamed. It was Mallory and Coco. She rushed over and embraced them in a hug. "I can't believe you two are here!"

For a moment, Coco and Mallory almost felt natural. Like they should be hugging her. Like they knew her. But Coco was quick to diffuse. "Do we know you?"

Elizabeth stepped back and looked at them. Had they shunned her from the coven? How would they have known that Elizabeth was with Michael? There had to be something else going on here. "You don't recognize me?"

"She must be a fan." Coco muttered to Mallory. "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Coco St. Pierre Vanderbilt, but I'm sure you already know that. And what's your name?"

"Elizabeth." She stated simply.

"How pretty, oh, and I love your hair. It's very, like, stylish. It's natural, isn't it?" She cocked her head to the side as she reached out to touch it.

"It is, yeah." Elizabeth replied. She started to read their souls. Neither of them had a clue who they were. It was an identity spell. Either the witches had something planned, or they simply wanted the ones Michael wouldn't recognize to survive so there would be hope. Mallory was powerful, so Elizabeth was glad to have her here. Obviously she wasn't meant to know she was a witch, so Elizabeth wouldn't interfere. She would never meddle with the witches' plans. She was going to stay quiet.

After that, another group came. They were the last ones. Three people. A boy named Timothy, a girl named Emily, and another boy named Noah (played by Gavin Leatherwood). They were explained the rules too, and then sat down to be formally welcomed to outpost three. After that, they were all shown to their rooms. "Now, since we're seemingly over capacity, some people will have to share rooms. Elizabeth and Noah will be sharing a room, as will Emily and Timothy. But there will be no funny business."