vi.

Madison found herself sitting at a table surrounded by Myrtle and Bubbles McGee. She honestly didn't want to be there, but she was. Maybe she could at least learn a thing or two while she was.

"You bitch." Bubbles said, making a face at Myrtle. Myrtle grinned back. A waiter came to their table. They watched as she read his soul.

"That's your power?" Madison asked, seemingly unimpressed.

"Bubbles has the power of lectio amino. The ability to listen to someone's very soul. As does Elizabeth, only she entirely looks at it. She reads it, and can visibly see what they are seeing in their mind. Picture memories, like a movie." Myrtle explained.

"That explains why she kept jumping every five seconds when we were speaking with those spirits. She must've saw what they saw..." Madison came to the realization. Maybe she was more powerful than she originally thought.

"Bubbles knows how to exact the truth in any situation which is precisely why we need her." Myrtle explained.

"Why don't we just use Elizabeth then if she's in line to be Supreme?" Madison asked.

"Because she's busy, and it doesn't fit my plan." Myrtle replied.

"I'm presuming you two go back to the very dawn of time then?" Madison gestured to Bubbles and Myrtle. They nodded.

"We were young witches at the academy and we became instant friends." Bubbles looked to Myrtle as she explained with a heartfelt smile.

"To this day, my mastery of the art of fellatio is unparalleled, thanks to this special teacher here at the table." Myrtle and Bubbles sucked on their melon balls. Madison was, in the least, disgusted.

"Let me be the adult here and redirect this trip down memory lane. We have a real fucking problem." She said in a not-so-serious tone. "Our next Supreme- one of our next Supremes- has us barreling towards annihilation."

"The issue here is not only Michael, it's the warlocks. They're protecting him. That blasted Ariel Augustus..."

"You think he's hell-bent on clearing a path for Michael. I know he's the spawn of Satan, Madison has been thinking about it since she sat down here." Bubbles sipped her drink.

"Then you must know the gravity of the situation." Myrtle replied.

"I know that a male Supreme is a tough pill to swallow, but that doesn't mean the literal end of the world." Bubbles shrugged. Madison shook her head irritated.

"Just come with us to Hawthorne. I'll arrange a dinner and I'll even steer the conversation. We just need you to find out what Ariel knows, what he's planning. If you won't do it for the planet, perhaps you'll do it to repay me for my decades of loyalty. Of all the people currently in your life, I'd wager there's only one who's come close enough to learn your actual age." Myrtle spoke. Bubbles hummed.

"Cheers." She chuckled. The two lifted their glasses, but Madison just looked at them.

After asking for her help, Cordelia found herself in a room with the voodoo queen, Dinah Stevens, as she performed a ritual. Asking for Papa Legba. "Are you sure about this? Make a deal and he will fulfill his end, but he'll make damn sure you do, too."

Cordelia placed her hand in Dinah's extended one.

"Don't promise anything you can't deliver." Dinah advised.

"I understand." Cordelia nodded, and Dinah started the ritual. He appeared after the pouring of a drink and chanting.

"Dinah Stevens. No voodoo priestess gives me better rum." He chuckled lightly.