46 | Repellent.

I yawn loudly and lay on my back

I yawn loudly and lay on my back. I can feel the light on my face but I don't want to wake up. Mentally I am awake but physically I am still tired but oh dear. Last night's sleep was something I won't forget. I am still in shock at how peacefully I slept without getting any nightmares of yesterday. I was afraid that the minute I would close my eyes. I will be reminded of that horrible incident but all I remember is my blanket draped around my stomach, keeping me safe and warm. I snuggle more into it, sighing contentedly. My nose hits by a familiar smell, a smell that is now my favourite smell. Sandalwood with a hint of lemon. I shift towards the side so that I can feel and smell more of it. I hear a deep breath and something hot hitting my hair.

Jesus. Why the hell did Amy put the coffee on my bed? Is she trying to burn me? 

I yawn again and stretch my arms only to be hit by something. Suddenly the blanket around me tightens and that's when I scream loudly in fear that someone is either moving my blanket or something is inside. The first thing I catch from my sleepy eyes is the open sky and the sun rays but what shocked me more is the familiar curly head that is lying just beside me, arms around my waist. I scream again and this time Liam opens his eyes. I push myself but his grip on my waist tightens keeping me still. 

“Well isn't this a nice way of waking someone up without an alarm?” Liam says in his morning voice. 

“What the heck are you doing in my bed?” I yell and slap his arms when he doesn't remove his hands from my waist. He yawns and stretches his arms, his muscles contracting with the movement. He pushes himself up by his elbows and winces when the sun hits his eyes, he yawns again and I notice how tousled his hairs look. The curly messy bed hairs, the one I want to run my fingers on. 

Wait what?

“I am assuming you forgot that we planned to spend our night here?” He speaks while looking at me. I blink many times before my head finally functions. Liam towering over me, his lips on my neck, his tongue pressed on my lips, the way I reacted. Oh gosh why am I thinking that? 

Okay so Liam taking me from the cafe, the almost fight with Drake....Liam and I almost kis....no after that we came here and then he kissed me... Shut up brain. 

I put my hands on my head and rub my hairs. I need something that can make my brain function properly and my body too. Coffee. I look around and my hair flies on my face. I touch my hairs again and frown when I notice they are open. I don't remember opening my hairs. Heck I don't sleep with open hairs. My hairs are already long and knotted easily and I don't want more knots. How the heck do they open automatically? 

My eyes look over to Liam who is watching me intently, his eyes are fixated on my face and he isn't even blinking. Oh crap. I just woke up and sure the poor guy is freaking out inside seeing my morning glory which in my case is called disaster. I clear my throat and shift away from him, trying to find my hair tie.