31 | Unwanted feelings and confession.

I don't like this chapter. Seriously I don't. It doesn't end in the way I wanted it too but since I was too lazy to change my 7k+ words into something I haven't even thought about...I left this draft as it but edited it to make it look somewhat presentable. I don't know why some of my lines here sound so not like what it should sound like but...here it is. Good luck.

I hope you have some super sensory senses that make this chapter in your eyes and mind, worth reading one.

P.S : Watch out for my first cliffhanger and obvious errors. Stay tuned for (both) many more. ;)

"Do you guys want to do anything this Sunday?" Selena asks

"Yeah why not? We could go to uh-the new mall you and Julia went to. I heard they make the best hot dog in one of the shops and we can watch a movie too. The latest Disney one that just came." Amelia suggests. I don't have to look at them to know that they all are glancing at me.

We all are huddled up in our apartment hall. It's Saturday night. Selena and Julia decided to come and sleep here. I know why they are here -to make me feel good, suggesting food, new Disney movies in theatres and new converse to buy. They all wanted me to forget about the presentation but I just can't, no matter how many times I tried to forget about it. It crawls back in my head and leaves me blank. It's been three days since the project. After I left the geography room I took the bus to the cafe and waited there till my job began. Kim questioned me as to why I left my classes but I didn't say anything and drown myself in sketching. My friends called me multiple times and I told them I am okay and lied that my job needs me early. I know they didn't buy it specially Amelia but she didn't bug me I guess she realised I need some alone time.

My feelings towards Liam are the thing that messes with my mind. I like Liam. This sounds so weird everytime I think about it. How did this happen? How all of sudden I get a feeling towards a boy I hated so much since I laid my eyes on him?

But I think I know, I know when did this happen not exactly but I have a slight clue, those sleepless nights, dreaming of hazel eyes and the unknown happiness, the smile on my face was the symptoms of how I started growing towards Liam. At first I thought I am happy that he is changing and we sort of handling each other company but then the things he did for me, the food he brought, the almost kiss, the time he came in my cafe and said those things, the twenty questions game it was all developing my feelings inside without me knowing it. Everytime, I was around him I became nervous, my constant gaze on him, my sudden noticing of Liam, his clothing style, his hairs, his eyes, his hands and every single thing he does. It was all gesturing towards my feelings. That's why I was so hurt when he said he can't wait to get away from me. The reason I cried that night then in the class he doesn't even know my name. I cried in that empty class for god knows how long.