chapter 6 : Abondened house

To my lovely readers, I'm very sorry that i have been inactive for too long
The school was killing me mentally anyways i will try to updaye as much as possible, if you guys don't mind please drop comments too it gives me huge support

Now please enjoy my humble work

When i woke up it was already morning, the pain on my body which was caused because of being dragged, was gone
'She  healed me when i was sleeping huh'
I studied my surroundings i was in a cave, a pile of brown fur was draped
on me, probably bear's.
I got up and existed out of the cave.

My breath hitched once again, the cave was on a cliff and the cliff was the highest place in the mountain because i could see everything.
The sky, the forest and the sea.
The sky was blue with bundle of small clouds here and there.
The forest was more amazing, i entered the mountain at night
so i didn't realize how mesmerizing it was.
On the left side,
it was full of maple trees, on the right side it was full of sakura tree, and at the right front of me was,
well normal green trees but it was pretty on it own aethistic side.

"Beautiful isn't it?
You can only see the forest like this from only here"
I turned to the voice, it was the wolf girl.
"Yeah, it is" i replied.
The cliff was at high place, so the breeze was constant, it was really pleasant, the two of us enjoyed the moment together.

We stayed without uttering a single word and respected each other's silence.
"Let's go i'll guide you to the a Azalae village"

She said and walked tovthe tip of the cliff
I grunted in responce, and slightly wondered how we are going to climb down, there was no path nor a place to go down.

"Lets jump" she said, i was in slight shock because it was at least 200 metres down below us
"What, scared?" She smirked "don't fall behind wimpy boy"
And jumped
I hmmp-d and jumped right behind her.
I thought i it was ok, oh how wrong i was.
The jump was long and painful because of wind. The girl and i slowed down, she sometimes kicked the cliff we jumped to slow herself, i brought out my kunai to slow myself down (like how itachi did when he was small, sorry i'm not native english speaker so i don't know how you call that)

We reached the bottom relatively fast,  and walked silently.
Her wolf fur concealed her body from behind but at front the strange half face mask could be seen with her lower half face. Her pink hair stuck out from her once in a while as she walks.

One thing piqued my interest, so i asked her.
"Hey, how did you know i was from the Azalea village?"
She simply stated "The only village close to the cedar forest  is the Azalea village, and they welcome travelers, and you were obviously not from here, all of the natives in here avoid the forest at night because the beasts become more active at night"

And added
"In case you are wondering i'm only going to guide you to the cedar forest, you will gon on your own from there"
Her gaze hardened
"Azalea village is full of mudheaded scums"
'Why? Do you something againts the village?"

She was silent for a while
"It's none of your bussiness"
She is really arrogant, i thought.
We were slowly walking across the mountain across the forest.
We walked about an a hour sometimes conversing, sometimes staying silent.

As we were going down we reached the place i was training then she suddenly halted and said
"Be on your guard"
After she said i sensed chakra signatures.
I quickly pulled out my kunai and took battle position.
A few seconds later, group of people disguised as a boar came out.
'Does this village have a knack for a animal disguise?'
They were not friendly, not if anyone could be friendly with scythe, knife and sword.

She tch-ed beside me and said "low life scums"
"Boy!! If you leave now, we won't harm you!!"
She looked at me skepticelly
"I ... also think you should leave now"
I stared at her eyes, smirking
"Hmmp, if you think i'm going to leave you in this situation, your opinion of me is wrong"
Her lower half face was visible and there were slight blush, she muttered
"Well, you are not a wimpy kid, huh"
And the battle begun.

The boars attacked first (lets call them boars) 3 of them went to her, and rest came at me. I blocked their swords and scythes and attacked back.
I quicky know they had no proper training or a skill.
I finished one of them by the kick on jaw and another by punch on the abdomen. Only on them was talented enough to dodge me.

He twirled his katana and took battle stance, i charged him straight, we enhanced blow to one another.
At last i knocked him out after 15 minutes later.
"AAAH!!"

i heard a scream from her direction, 2 of the enemy was down but one of them had stabbed her in the shoulder, the bleeding was vey severe, i dashed to her side and throw a kunai in his neck, he fell down.
She lost her balance, i catched her and placed her down gently, i bandaged her shoulder to lessen the bleeding.

I got her on my back, and dashed to the Azalea village.
"...no...not to that village" she weakly said
"Then were?! If we go back we will be too late!!, my team has a medical jounin, we can get you to heal her!!"
"...no.. i hate that viilage,.. there is a place nearby... where i can rest"
She is stubborn!!!!
"Okay tell me the direction!"
I hastly asked
She muttered the direction we went to the right side, she lost her conscience half the way i run as fast as i could.

We passed rivers and boulders
Trees and streams
After running for about an half a hour, our surrounding began to change to green to pink
Animals begun to scurry away from us, rabbits , deers and was that lion with snake tail?
After a while we reached a massive sakura tree probably hundreds years old, past that tree
We arrived at an old  house, it was vagually modern,  the wall was covered with vines and plants, it was deep in the forest, the light shone dimly because of thick leaves.

It was aesthetic and beautiful