Chapter 72

Ambers POV

Screaming of fangirls filled the stadium as Austin stepped out the stage for the first time. His hands free and mini microphone hit against his right cheek.

I stood there behind the curtain observing the concert. Lights hitting every corner of the stadium. Austins backup dancers beginning to dance as Austin said "How's my Miami Mahomies?"

Mahomies started screaming their lungs out as I see a smile light up his face. I smiled to myself as I remembered the time I was the U Girl.

Speaking of U Girl, the management never stopped the U Girl thing. One special girl still goes on that stage and is serenaded by Austin. Just as long he doesn't kiss her I'm fine with that.

I went backstage and into Austins dressing room. There sat Robert, Zach and Alex on the couches. They were talking about the concert and how Robert is about to go out and rap to Shawty Shawty.

"So how are you?" Alex asks as I sat next to him on the couch. Zach and Robert sat on the other one.

"I'm good ..." I spoke as I looked at all of them. They all were smiling suspiciously. I asked them "what?" in confusion as they all put their hands up in surrender and said "nothing."

I shrugged and stared at my phone that was getting A LOT of notifications. After Austin confessed that he was still in love with me at the conference, everyone has been tweeting me and following me.

"Its just that ..." Robert muttered and I looked up at him with brows raised. Wanting him to tell me what.

"Austin said in the interview that he's gonna marry you." He said as Zach and Alex were smiling like crazy. I feel my cheeks heat up as I gripped my phone.

"I know ... I don't know if he really is gonna marry me." I spoke letting myself down. Rob grinned and looked at Zach.

"Well you know Austin ..." Alex uttered and I looked at him. His hair a mess like always, lips in motion and brows raised.

"If he says something ... he'll do it." He winked and I feel joy overcome me. My cheeks heated up as I started feeling warm inside.

A awkward silence overcame us and Zach come out and asked "Well do you want to marry him?". All of their eyes on me as I felt my heart beat faster. My eyes wide, mouth open. Speechless.

"Of course I want to marry him .." I spoke without hesitating. A smile appeared on my face as Zach said "Good because you were meant for each other."

A few minutes pass by and Rocco came in and told Robert to come out for the rapping part. We all followed him out as I closed the door and saw all of them walking down the long hallway.

•••

Robert showed up on the stage and everyone started shouting and screaming. Austin walked toward Robert and gave him a handshake. It was dark backstage. Dim lights and loud music playing in the background.

"You know he will do it ..." I hear someone loudly spoke next to me. I turned and Alex stood there, looking through the curtains.

"So you're telling me that I should prepare myself ?" I asked leaning closer to his ear so he can hear me.

He nodded his head up and down and said "Yup. be prepared." I smiled as I looked forward and saw Robert and Austin sang "All over the world." Moving their arms in a circular motion as mahomies started screaming louder.

I look over at Austin and I see him look over to me. His hazel eyes shined bright and lips curled into a smile. He winked at me and kept singing. I lightly smiled and questions filled my head.

I wonder when he's gonna ask me to marry him. And how?

I stood there watching Austin doing what he loves. Robert pacing back and forth on the stage as Austin sang his heart out to his Mahomies.

I started thinking about the ways Austin would ask me to marry him. Just thinking about him kneeling down on one knee sent chills down my spine. Him saying the words "Will you marry me." made me smile.

He makes me smile. Just him talking to me makes me smile. Him telling me jokes light up my world. When he kisses me, all my problems do away. I love him.

I love him.

Sorry if this chapter was short :) What do you guys think about this whole Fanfic ? Do you like it ? <3

Get ready Mahomies :') Follow me on wattpad and twitter :) Mahomies_Dream is my username <333

60 votes and I'll make chapter 72 <3