File 10: Montauk Beach

10 years later....

| Vivian POV |

"We should have a vacation," everyone turned their heads to Peter. "What?" Austin asked. "I mean, we haven't went anywhere lately so I thought maybe we could explore some place," he said while shrugging his shoulders. That might be a good idea. Everyone nodded their heads. "Where then?" I asked.

"How about Earth?" Peter suggested. Everyone looked at him weirdly. "But whenever we mention it to Tommy boy he freaks out and almost blows up the entire castle. Only Chaos can calm him down," Andrew said. Not true. I'm the only successor he has told. The second time when someone suggested we go to earth.

| Flashback |

I went to the training room. Thomas was there well, he had to blow off some steam. Someone had suggested we go to earth. Then he lost it. This was the second time. The first time Chaos managed to calm him down. But now, he's currently away. I opened the door slowly to hear a lot of crashing. "Stupid earth. Everything's stupid," I walked in and saw that he was blowing up a lot of stuff.

"Tom, you alright?" I asked. Everything around him immediately stopped. His shoulders sagged and he sighed. I walked towards him and we both sat on the floor. "You know it was just a suggestion right?" I told him. I held his hand and he held it back. He nodded his head. "I just don't want to go back there. Everything reminds me of them," he muttered.

He lied his head on my shoulder. "You know it's alright right?" I told him. He nodded his head. "It's fine if you don't want to go. We won't go," I told him. He smiled at me and we left the training room.

| Flashback end |

"Maybe he's homesick," Celeste told them. "We see him everyday looking at a couple on the monitor," she said. Everyone nodded their heads. "Why don't we ask Chaos?" I suggested. Everyone nodded their heads and we wen to to ask. "Come on, let's go,"

We pushed the council hall door open and inside was Chaos, Elly and Thomas. "Hey everybody, what're you doing here?" Thomas asked. You can do this. I sat beside him and squeezed his hand. He looked down at his hand then at me raising an eyebrow. "We thought of going on a vacation," I started off slowly to see their reaction. "Where're we going?" Elly asked excitedly. I chuckled. "Uh we were wondering if we could go to Earth as our vacation?" I said. It sounded more like a question.

Everyone waited for Thomas to explode or something. At first he looked lost, then he opened and closed his mouth. Finally, he sighed. He ran his hand through his untamed raven black hair. "Fine. Back to earth it is," he grumbled. Everyone let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. "Well if that's settled, everyone pack your things," Chaos said. He winked at me and I grinned at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Everyone ready?" Everyone nodded their heads and we apparated there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Third Person POV |

On Earth

The gods and demigods were on Olympus having their annual meeting. Their children stood there taking among themselves. Four people stood aside from everybody. Grover, Drew, Lucy and Reyna. Lady Hestia beckoned them forward and they walked briskly forward toward her. "Malady," they bowed at her. She waved it off and summoned some chairs for each of them. "Thank you," Lucy said happily. Hestia smiled at her and kissed her head.

Zeus threw his lightning bolt in the middle to silence everyone. "Why are we here Daughter?" He asked his Daughter, the goddess of the hunt. "Father, I have felt a strange powerful source that appeared on earth while my hunt and I were out hunting," she said. Zeus nodded his head and stroked his chin. He might have a good idea of who they are but does not assume. "Go and check it out daughter. Report back if there's anything wrong," he said. She nodded her head and flashed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we even?" Andrew complained. Thomas rolled his eyes and continued walking with Elly and Vivian by his side. "Where are we going Tom?" Vivian asked him. He smiled at her, "We're going to Montauk beach," he told her. She widened her eyes, "You mean the one you and your Mother went to?" He nodded his head smiling at her. She grinned and pulled his hand. "Hurry up then!" Thomas has never seen her so excited before. He chuckled and led her there.

"We're here," he announced. Everyone was in awe. "Wow Tommy you picked an incredible spot," Shane told him. He chuckled. "Come on," Thomas brought to a cabin. From the outside it looked like an ordinary cabin but the inside it looked like a mansion. "Woah," everyone said at the same time. "Come on, let's go for a swim," he told everyone. They went to change and headed out together.

Everyone looked at the newcomers. Many girls drooled over the boys while the boys whistled. Well, all eyes were especially on Thomas and Vivian. Little Elly was still the happy little girl. "Come on! I wanna swim," he pulled both Vivian and Thomas towards the ocean. When she reached the water, she laughed and giggled. Until, she splashed at Thomas. He was taken aback but recovered quickly. "Your on you little devil," he ran into the water and they had their water fight. Soon, everyone joined in.

Soon, they got tired and some of them went back to the cabin. Vivian, Thomas and Elly stayed. The little girl was building a sand castle while the two partially immortals sat on the beach. Many girls walked by them and giggled when they saw Thomas. Many asked him out and he declined them politely. Well guys tried to show off they're muscles to impress Vivian. She rolled her eyes and held his hand. Thomas turned to look at her. They both blushed and looked away.

"Vivi! Help me! They're falling," Elly exclaimed. Vivian laughed and went towards her. Thomas sat there looking at the two. He smiled at the sight. "Hey there," he turned to look at a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She had too much make up on. Thomas rolled his eyes internally. Here it goes. "Hi, how can I help you?" He asked her politely. She giggled and replied, "My name's Hannah. How about you come to my house tonight," she said and sat beside him. Like really close to him.

He groaned and replied, "Uh no thanks," she pouted and traced his abs with her finger. "Come on! You don't seriously like her right?" Hannah said and pointed at Vivian. He smirked at her. "At least she's better than you will ever be," he said and left her sitting there. He walked towards them and saw that Elly has fallen asleep. "What did she want?" Vivian asked. Thomas shook his head and smiled at her. "Like every other girl who can to me," he said and she laughed at him.

He pouted at her and she laughed even harder. "Let's go home," he took Elly from Vivian and stuck out his hand for her to stand. They walked back to their cabin, had dinner and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

| Thomas POV |

"Daddy, I think there's someone outside the door," I woke to the sound of Elly whispering in my ear. I immediately shot up and saw Vivian and Andrew awake. They both look at me and I creased my eyebrow. I put a finger on my lip. "Who's out there?" I shouted to whoever's out there. Nobody answered. I stood up and told the both of them, "Wake everyone else up. Make sure they are fully awake and take your weapons in case," they both nodded. I brought Elly up to my hip and went to open the door. "May I help you?" I asked. Oh shit.

Because standing out there was Artemis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1360
Done. Next chapter is anomaly up too. I think. Eh.
Yours sincerely,
Backbiter