The Prophecy

(WARNING:I've ignored a lot of canon to include this new character and obviously to make this ship
DISCLAIMER!! NONE!! OF THE CHARACTERS, ARE MINE! Apart from Selena Potter.You know where they come from, neither are the pictures, unless I mention that I made them which is unlikely)

(WARNING PART 2: Lily and James Potter were killed on the 24th August when Harry is 4 which makes Selena two weeks old [born August 10th])

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark her as his equal, but she will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...."

..........

"No!" Dumbledore shouted

"The true chosen one cannot be a girl! I won't allow it!" Dumbledore being a clear sexist, could not believe how the prophecy could foretell a girl being the true chosen one.

What could he do now? He wondered. He couldn't just kill the girl.....

Could he?

What do you guys think? Let me know some of your ideas.

Also, try and guess where this may be headed xxxx