chapter ten

Tegan's pov

i woke up with Harrys heavy arm latched around my stomach. speaking of stomachs i was hungry so decided to attempt to climb out of his grasp so i could go get food.

"where you going" he spoke his voice raspy and full of sleep.

"to get food! so let me go harry" i demanded

"no" he whined placing soft passionate kisses on my neck.

tracing his fingers down my spine untill the rim of my pants, making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"told you that you were going to pay" he laughed, why was he laughing there was nothing funny about the situation. i needed food.

he started tickling me. NO

-----

see that line, Harry styles crossed that line

"if you carry on tickling me i am not responsible for your injuries" i bellowed but no he didnt stop.

as he carried on i struggled to breath flapping my arm around and kicking was hard work you know. my arm jolted back causing me to smack Harry in the face.

"Harry" i frowned. "im sorry"

"its okay. i just know never to tickle you again" he answered a smile tugging at his lips causing dimples to flash

"can we go get food now" I was starving by now. that felt like a twenty minuit excersize

"sure baby" he smiled

I climbed up out of bed and made my way to the stairs shortly followed by a giddy Harry.

him and louis were like little kids sometimes.

we finally made it to the kitchen and i walked over to the fridge pulling out some fruit. yes fruit. i wanted a fruit salad dont judge

walking over towards the clock i glanced at it and realised it was nearly nine shit i was going to be an hour late

"Were skipping today babe" Harry announced

"What no, i cant, we cant , we have exams" i shouted

harry walked over wraping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my head.

"calm down love" he whispered sending shivers down my spine

"but..."

"no but's" he interrupted me this human is crossing the line too much today i giggled to my self

"fine but only cause i love you" i laughed

"love you too tegan"

"but i still want food" i stated

"no supprise there then"

i swatted his arm and he laughed harder.

meanie

i walked over to the draw pulling out a knife and started slicing the apple and the mangos while Harry was pealing the oranges and cutting the kiwi.

He had his hair pushed back in a bandana and he looked hot. he really suits his hair like that

i suddenly felt a sharp stinging pain in the middle of my stomach witch had snapped me out of my trance.

shit i lent on the knife causing it to disapeer in my stomach.

pulling the knife out and pushing my hand down to apply pressure the wound i collapsed to the floor.

"Harry" i cried tears staning my cheeks

he looked over at me with worry filled eyes. running over to me he ripped his t-shirt off and securly wrapping it around my tiny waist to add more pressure.

"wait wheres my phone" he phranticly shouted. tears threating to spill from his green emralds.

"upstairs Harry its upstairs but use mine" i whimpered tossing him my phone.

Harry's pov

i was peeling my orange when i heard a faint cry from the corner. i turned my head realising Tegan was bleeding like crazy lay on the floor

she lay there in agony.

i ripped my shirt of and tightly wrapped it around he fragile body for pressure

"wait wheres my phone" i asked checking everywhere for it

"upstairs Harry its upstairs but use mine" she cried even harder sucking in the air and breathing hevaily. she chucked her phone and i dialled 999 for the ambulance.

i ran upstairs quickly grabbing any random t-shirt for my self and packing a bag of clothes for Tegan.

as soon as i was done i sprinted down stairs shoving the top i had on in my hand and unlocking the door so the parramedics could come straight in and help my baby.

the parramedics came gushing in placing her fragile body on a stretcher and racing her to the ambulance.

i locked the door behind me using the spare keys from the table and hopping in the van.

---at the hospital---

so after a few tests and being bandaged up a doctor and a police man came to talk to her.

what the hell

"Hello miss smith im dr Brown, quite an injury youve had there but your going to be fine. no major damage has been done although you have lost a large ammount of blood" he explained a wave of relife washed over me.

but that still doesnt explain why the policeman was here?

as the doctor walked away the police man sat down on the seat next to her bed closing the curtain along the way...

"hello im officer woods unforchantly i have some very bad news about your parents" i looked over to see her eyes were already watering "im not sure how to explain this but they were involved in a very serious car accident and sadly didnt make it"

without hessitation i reached over and hugged her asif there was no tommorow

"im sorry miss smith" the policeman appologised before walking away.

What was she going to do. she was always welcome to stay with me but this was awful news. my princess. my perfect princess had just lost her parents.

notee.

okay so this chapter took abit longer to write because i have serriosly bad writers block witch is why its so crap.

i would like to say a huge thanks to everyone thats reading and voting for this book ive had some lovly messages and there making me feel awesome.

a couple of people are asking if i really live in England and yeah i do 😂✌not that good but hey.

so i was thinking of doing a q&a if u guys are intrested just message me your questions and if i get any ill put the answers in my next chapter.

okay thanks my jelly tots love every single on off you love elle xoxo