chapter three

tegan’s pov

‘’im hungry’’ harry whined. Well I suppose it was nearly six I was getting a bit peckish as well. I have lost my apatite these past few days though oh well?

‘’well what, what wou-would you like t,to eat’’ I nervously stuttered. Ive never been this nervous around boys before. Well saying that ive never been around boys before  

‘’PIZZA’’ he shouted im pretty sure he’s burst my ear drum.

I got up from my comfy seat on the couch and walked over to the table where my mum ad dad had left me some money and grabbed the phone. I ordered a large ham and pineapple pizza to share. I probably wouldn’t eat much though.

About half an hour later the pizza man knocked at the door. I paid him the money and took the pizza box back through to harry. I stopped at the door before he could see me when I heard someone singing

‘’isnt she lovely

Isn’t she wonderful

Isn’t she precious

Less than one minute old

And I never thought threw love we’d be making one as lovely as she

Isn’t she lovely

Made from love’’

Oh my gosh he was amazing his voice so soft and gentle yet to raspy, why did he never tell me he could sing

I coughed to gain his attention and he looked at me with heated cheeks his emeralds burning straight into my blues.

‘’umhh I- I didn’t realise you were listening’’ he stuttered

Harry’s pov

I heard a faint cough and looked up from the floor after my little session of singing im not good or anything I just like to sing it makes me feel free from all the crap at home

‘’umhh i- I didn’t realise you were listening I stuttered

My green eyes staring into hers. Her face was holding a huge grin. Why was she smiling at me like that..

‘’OMG HARRY. your amazing she screeched. I never knew she could be this loud she was always so delicate and dainty.

I just shrugged it off I wasn’t anything special. Anytime I would sing at home my dad would hit me and tell me I was no good.

FLASHBACK

‘’daddy guess what I can sing’’ I laughed while jumping around the living room. My dad sat on the couch with empty bottles of vodka surrounding him.

‘’NO you cant son, everything your mother told you was lies, you’re the reason she’s dead’’ he shouted the smell of alcohol lingering on his hot breath.

Tears streamed down my face. Was it really my fault my mother hung herself? I constantly thought it was my fault until the pain stuck me of my fathers hand slapping me across the face. he was constanly drunk i ran up to my room crying and pushed the set of draws in my box room infront of the door so no one could get in. why me why did my mother have to kill her self she should have known i wouldnt be able to cope with this vile man other wise known as my father he would go out almost everynight and come back smelling of alchol and cigs , he beat my mother and me constantly and one night when my father was out my mum hung her self her last words being ''harry my baby take care''

as soon i was sixteen i moved out and i havent spoke to my dad since

Flashback finished