Chapter 45 : just a memory

|| Hey guys ! I have to tell you something. We already are at chapter 45 !! Can you imagine ?! I started to write this story a year ago in November 2017 !! Anyway, let's write this chapter 😂||

Neymar's POV

Surprisingly, none of the lights in the house where on. I got out of the car with Davi and we went inside.
"Pai where's Mae ?" Davi asked.
"I don't know Davi. Maybe she's just sleeping"

We walked into the living room and we found a sleeping Charlotte.
"Davi can you wake Mae up ? But be gentle"
"Okay pai"

He went towards her and tried to wake her up.
"Mae, pai and I have food. I'm hungry, so you need to get up" he said.
"Pai, mae doesn't want to get up" he said
I laughed and told him
"Tickle her, then she will get up"

Davi started tickling her and Charlotte immediately got up.
"OMG Davi ! You scared the crap out of me !"
Davi started laughing and me too.
"Sorry mae but you wouldn't get up and I'm hungry and now you're awake so we can eat"

She got up and we went to the kitchen.

"I've got you some sushi, like you said and also got some rice bowls" I said.

"Okay, thanks babe ! I'm so hungry "

We sat down and eat, Davi told us about his day in school.

"Babe, in two weeks we have a team dinner, do you think you can come ?" I asked her.
"Yeah, if everythings fine, I can come. Where will Davi go ?"
"He will go to Piqué's house or Léo's"
"Yeahhhhh I'll see Milan and Sasha and Thiago and Mateo !!!!!" Davi said
We started laughing and finished eating.

Later that night

Charlotte's POV

"Mae ? can I go into the pool ?" Davi asked
"Yes why not sweety, go change yourself and we can go" I said to him and he nodded and went into his room.
I went down stairs and went into the dressing room.
I looked at my bikinis and I don't know which one to wear, because my boobs where getting to big that none of them will fit me.
I decided to go with a normal bikini like Kim kardashian did ones when she was pregnant.

 I decided to go with a normal bikini like Kim kardashian  did ones when she was pregnant

"Davi you're ready ?" I called when I went up the stairs with my towel on me.
"Coming mae !" He said and came running towards me.
"Where are you two going ?" A confused Neymar asked when we came into the kitchen to go outside.
"In the pool" I said.
"And why hasn't anyone told me that ?"
"Davi just asked so if you want to come you are more than welcome" I said laughing and went outside with Davi.

In the pool

Davi and I were playing with his toys. I can't wait to have my little baby and teach him how to swim and everything else ! I can't wait to see Davi as a big brother and Ney as a new dad ! But I still have four months to go so I want to enjoy as much as possible.

Suddenly I felt arms around my waist.
"Hey babe" Ney said and kissed my neck.
"Hey" I said back.
"I forgot to tell you that my friend is coming over next week, when you have all your away games"
"Perfect ! So I won't have to let you alone" he said and kissed my neck again.
"Babe, what are you doing" I said as he continued to kiss down my neck.
"Just showing you that I love you and everyone else that you're mine"
"Ney they only other boy here is Davi or the baby, that's all !" I said laughing.
"I know, but they can't do what I do to my girl" he said smirking.
"Gosh Ney get it together" I said laughing.
"Mãe look I can swim all by myself !" Davi said and showed us.
"Wow ! Amazing Davi !" I said and clapped in my hands.
"Hey little boy don't grow up !" Ney said.
"Awwwww. Babe, don't worry he'll be always your little boy"

While Davi was still playing in the water, Net and I talked about everything.
"Hey babe, how about we do a pregnancy photo shoot ? Or like something else for a memory ?"
"Yeah why not !"
"And by the way, we have a party to attend tomorrow, for Rafinhas birthday. Do you think you'll be able to go ?"
"I don't know, if I don't do anything until tomorrow evening it will be fine. But what about Davi ?"
"He can go to Leos house, they have a babysitter coming"
"I guess a night out won't hurt" I said laughing.
"That's my girl" Ney said and kissed me.

Later, we put Davi to sleep and watched a movie until we both fell asleep, Ney's hands always around my belly. These where the moments I loved the most.

|| hello guys 👋🏽 Merry Late Christmas 🎄 and I wish you the best for the coming year ! I hope you liked this short update (the next one will be longer !) ||