Chapter 43 : Hope

Neymar's POV

We quickly rushed into the hospital. I picked her carefully up and went inside.
"Please someone help us !" I yelled.
"What happened ?" A nurse said.
"Can someone get my son from the car, he's still in there !" I said.
"Yes sir, but we need to know what's happening. A nurse will get you son from the car don't worry"
She said trying to calm me down.
"Okay. I don't know exactly what happened because I was upstairs but she called me telling me she had a sharp pain in her stomach, please tell me my baby is alive" I said tearing up.
"Okay, we do some exams to see if the baby is still alive. How long is she pregnant ?"
"She's six months pregnant"
"Okay, that's weird. Normally somethings like this is happening at the beginning of a pregnancy"
"Was this happening with your first son ?" She added.
"No, she's not the mother of my first son"
"Oh okay, is this her first child ?"
"Yes, it's our first child together"
"Okay, you will have to wait until we have the first results" she said.
"Okay thank you"
If you want you can go into the children's room so your son can play until we have the first results"
"Okay, thank you" I said and saw Davi crying in a nurse arms.
"Where is mãe ?" He sais crying in my arms.
"She's with a doctor, everything will be fine Davi"
"Is the baby okay ?"
"I don't know Davi, but I hope"
"I'm scared"
"Me too Davi, me too" I said and held him tightly in my arms.

Charlotte's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed, I don't really remember anything..
I remember falling in the floor in the bathroom because of the pain in my stomach. The pain is getting better but I still don't know what's going on.
"Miss Martinez, you woke up" a doctor said as he came into the room.
"What's going on ?" I asked confused.
"You felt a lot of pain in your stomach, normally it's a sign that the baby did not survive but there's nothing wrong with your baby. So we don't really know what truly happened with you"
"Where's my boyfriend ? I have to see him !"
"He's waiting outside with your son. He came here earlier to see you but you were still sleeping" he said.
"Can you call him ?"
"Yes of course" he said and went out.

10 minutes later

The door opened and Ney came inside.
"Babe, I was so scared" he said and almost ran towards me.
"Me too, but everything is fine" I said and took his hand in mine.
"Babe I was so scared, I thought we lost the baby" he said with tears in his eyes.
"Don't cry, everything is fine okay ? Our baby is fine"
The door suddenly opened and the doctor came inside.
"So, miss Martinez, we have to control the situation with your baby and you will stay a few days here so we can see if everything is really fine. As for now, we'll do an ultrasound and for now and when you'll go home I strictly forbid you to do anything that could harm you baby, that combines stress, working out, picking something heavy up.... Understood ?" He asked looking at me and then at Ney.
I nodded and Ney did the same.
"So, let's get you ready for this ultrasound, we'll probably find the gender of the baby out !"
A smile grew on Ney's and mine's face.
"What do you hope it is ?" The doctor asked.
"I hope it's a girl, so it's my little princesa" Ney said.
"Really ? You don't want a boy ?" I asked laughing.
"I mean we already have Davi who's a boy and we need another girl in the house" my eyes widen and I just laughed.
"I want a boy, it's not as complicated as a girl" I said.
"True" Ney said laughing.
"Where is Davi ?" I asked because I remember coming here with him.
"Leo picked him up so he can be with Thiago to get distracted"
"Okay"
"So, let's see" the doctor said.

He put the cold gel on my stomach and started to look. I looked at Ney and he had tears in his eyes. This was his first ultrasound with me, he wanted to come but training kept him back...
"Wow" he whispered.
"Say hello to our baby" I said and took Neymar's hand in mine and kissed it.
"So let's see, here's the head, the little hands, the feet and let's see, I'm not a 100% sure yet but it looks like a boy ! Congrats !"
A big smile grew on my face, I wanted a boy ! I'm so happy. I looked at Neymar who had tears in his eyes.
"Awww babe don't cry" I said smiling.
"This is incredible" he said and sat down next to me.
I leaned my head onto his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

"Well it looks like everything is fine with your baby, we're still keeping you until tomorrow if something happens" the doctor said.
"Okay thank you" I sans I shook his hand, Ney did the same and he went out of the room.
"I'm starving" I said.
"I could get you something but it's 11:30pm and everything is closed"
"Not McDonald's" i said laughing.
"You really want something from McDonald's ?" Ney said laughing.
"I dead serious" I said
"Okay, I'll be back in 20 minutes" he said and kissed my forehead.

Neymar's POV

I was in my car, this was a stressful day but now everything is fine, I hope.
Now I need to go search for a McDonald's for my pregnant girlfriend, I smiled to myself and realized that I have a crazy life. First of all, I'm a worldwide famous football player, I have a crazy Brazilian family, I got my first child at 19, I have a beautiful yet crazy girlfriend and now I'll have my second child. What did I do to deserve all of this ?

Charlotte's POV

I was waiting for Neymar to come back when my phone suddenly rang. It's midnight, who's on earth is calling someone at this hour ? I thought.
"Hello ?" I said.
"OMG Charlotte, what happened ? Neymar called Leo to puck Davi up at the hospital" I heard a scared Antonella on the phone.
"Hey Anto, don't worry, everything is fine. The baby is fine, I don't know what happened and the doctors don't know either"
"Thank god nothing bad happened. When are you going back home ?"
"Hopefully tomorrow if everything is fine with our little baby boy"
"I'll have a second little nephew ?!" She said excited.
"Shit, I didn't want to tell you now, we just found it out now" I said laughing.
"Don't worry I won't say anything. Do you want me to throw you a baby shower ? I'm sure the doctor told you to stay at home and don't do anything"
"You really want to do that ?"
"Yes, I did that for Shakira too. And you're like my little sister"
"Aww thank you, this would be lovely"
"Okay, I'll call you when you get back home. Take care of yourself"
"Bye Anto, thank you for everything"
"Don't worry Charlotte, bye"

I closed my eyes for a bit when I heard the door open. I saw Ney with two bags of McDonald's.
"Why did you buy this much ?" I said laughing.
"I did know what you wanted so I just bought what I thought you wanted"
"You're too sweet" I said and he I mentioned him to come closer.
"I love you" I said and kissed him.
"Me too minha princesa" he kissed me again and went back to take the food bags.
"So, I have here some nuggets, a burger and fries for you. I didn't know what you wanted so I just guessed"
"Thank you babe, that's perfect"

We ate and Talked a lot and also laughed a lot.
"Do you remember when Davi and I pranked you by making you believe he ran away ?"
We talked about our memories.
"Yes, you scared the crap ou of me ! Puta" I said.
"Hey ! I'm not a puta !"
"Yes you are !" I said laughing.
"Then why are you with me ?" He asked smirking.
"Because you love me and I love you"
"And we have a child together so" I added laughing.
We talked for what felt like hours.

"Gosh I'm so tired" I said as I felt my eyes starting to close.
"Go to sleep, I'll stay here don't worry"
"Cuddle ?" I asked and picked the blanket up.
He smiled and came next to me. I rested my head on his chest and he rested his hands on my stomach.
"I love you so much babe and our little baby boy" he said and kissed me.
"I love you too Ney"
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

|| hey guys ! New chapter for you ! I'll try to post a chapter every month if I can. School starts again in two weeks 😭 ||